195

Chapter 195 Tong Da's trick is online

  The innocent reporter opposite did not expect that this seemingly innocent and harmless child could have so many tricks.

  Seeing that the reporter remained silent for a long time, Tong Qian breathed a sigh of relief and looked into his eyes: "You invited me here, what can I do?"

  I remembered not replying, but asked: "What is your relationship with Wangbaobao Company?"

  Tong Qian said: "The chairman of Wang Baobao Company is called Wang Pingping, and she is my mother."

  So that's it.

  The reporter suddenly realized.

  He looked at the young boy opposite and hesitated.

  Tong Qian remained calm, waiting for the other party to speak first.

  He secretly guessed that the reporter might have gone to such trouble to invite him here because he wanted to know more about the situation.

  For example, who is Li Dahan and what grudges does he have with them? Maybe he will have to write another report in the end.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as the other party spoke, he was blinded.

  "sorry!"

  Tong Qian pointed to his nose in surprise: "Are you talking to me?"

  The reporter's cheeks turned red and he was very embarrassed.

  "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been biased at the beginning, but ended up writing a report that was completely inconsistent with the facts, which caused a very bad impact on you!"

  This time, Tong Qian was really surprised.

  Even for an average adult, it would be difficult for him to admit his mistakes.

  What's more, the reporter opposite is a second-generation man. At least he can walk sideways in Jinghai City, but he sincerely apologized.

  This reporter has really good character.

  Tong Qian commented secretly.

  The reporter was quite uneasy by his gaze. After a while, the child finally spoke: "If it helps to apologize for doing something wrong, then why do we need the police?"

  At that time, "Meteor Garden", which was popular in Asia, had not yet appeared, and this famous line in the TV series was not well known.

  When the reporter heard this, he thought Tong Qian was going to find the police to seek justice, and he immediately became even more nervous.

  "No, if you want to sue me, it's useless to go to the police. You have to let your company go through legal procedures."

  Tong Qian could hardly hold back his laughter.

  It had been a long time since he had seen such an innocent and simple person.

  When people wanted to sue him, he kindly gave them directions, as if he was afraid that others would not succeed in suing him.

  Tong Qian coughed twice: "Don't worry, we have no intention of suing you. After all, you were also deceived and can be considered a victim."

  A few days ago, Wang Pingping told him that the company had formally sued the small workshop owner and Li Dahan and was going through the judicial process.

  With the evidence they have prepared, this lawsuit is bound to win.

  By then, these two people will definitely lose a lot of money.