157

Chapter 157: Being asked to review? impossible

  This is not the age of smartphones, where everyone can take photos anytime and anywhere.

  The pictures in the newspaper were obviously recorded with a camera.

  His deskmate was worried for him: "This matter has caused quite a fuss. Even my parents heard about it and came to ask me specifically."

  Tong Qian pouted: "Don't worry, they will forget about this matter in half a month at most."

  After all, public memory has a time limit.

  But Tong Qian is not someone who takes the blame easily.

  For now, let the media play with it, and when the time comes to settle the accounts, we will settle the accounts one by one.

  During the break in the second period, Tong Qian was called to the principal's office.

  The principal of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is not as kind as the one at Daya Elementary School.

  As the principal of a public school, he is full of official accent and has a big belly.

  "Student Tong Qian, since your behavior at the school gate has had a very negative impact on the school, you are required to make a public review at the flag-raising ceremony on Monday."

  There was no need for the principal to ask about such a small matter in person, but Tong Qian's matter was too big, so as the principal, he still had to ask about it.

  After the principal gave the order, he turned and left.

  Who knew that the student behind him suddenly sneered.

  "Review? Please tell me, why should I do a self-review in public?"

  The principal of No. 1 Middle School has not encountered a student who dared to confront him like this for a long time.

  He looked back at the classmate named Tong Qian and frowned.

  "You beat someone at the school gate and were reported by TV stations and newspapers. You have brought great shame to our school. Don't you know at all!"

  It's okay not to mention it. As soon as this matter is mentioned, the principal of No. 1 Middle School feels irritable.

  As a person who is about to retire, he doesn't ask for anything else, he just hopes to spend the rest of his life in peace and stability.

  Fortunately, the first middle school had a good morale, the students were diligent in studying, and the management was very strict. Even if the boys and girls fell in love, they would do it secretly, and almost no one would cause trouble for him.

  Sun Yan is the only one in the school who has such a prickly head.

  I didn't expect to meet another Tong Qian today.

  The young man stood stubbornly, his body straight.

  "The TV station said I hit someone, so did I hit them?"

  The principal of No. 1 Middle School almost laughed angrily.

  His hand was about to poke Tong Qian's forehead: "They even released the video, and there are witnesses and material evidence, and you still want to deny it!"

  Tong Qian pursed his lips, showing no fear.

  "Then principal, if I can prove that I didn't hit anyone, do you need to apologize to me?"