45

Chapter 45 Dog bites dog

  "he?"

  Zhou Mingyan's eyes narrowed.

  "who is he?"

  Liu Chunhua covered her mouth in panic, knowing that she accidentally shook the man out.

  Only then did Tong Qian react.

  It turns out that the reason why Wang Pingping's incident was so big was because someone was causing trouble behind Liu Chunhua's back.

  "Who is the person you are talking about? Did he instigate you to spread rumors?"

  Facing Tong Qian's questioning, Liu Chunhua hesitated, not knowing what to say.

  Tong Qian waited for so long before finally waiting for this opportunity to reveal Liu Chunhua's true face in front of everyone.

  She might also be able to bring out the person who was guiding and planning behind her, and she would naturally not give up.

  So he changed his tone to something close to coaxing.

  "Aunt Chunhua, do you know? The law stipulates that the consequences are completely different between doing bad things on your own initiative and being instigated by others. Those who do bad things on their own initiative will go to jail."

  No matter how arrogant Liu Chunhua was, she was just a rural woman with little knowledge. When Tong Qian threatened her with imprisonment one by one, her heart trembled.

  She grasped the words in Tong Qian's words and shouted.

  "Instigation, yes, yes, I was instigated. Someone asked me to say bad things about Wang Ping Ping Ping. Those were not my intentions. They instigated me to say it."

  When things come to an end, I still want to pass the blame.

  Tong Qian suppressed his disgust and asked, "Who instigated you?"

  Liu Chunhua still wanted to struggle, but then changed her mind, "It's not who it was. I heard someone spreading rumors about Wang Pingping before. My aunt took those words to be true, so she told people in private."

  What a liar!

  At this point, Liu Chunhua was still not honest, so Tong Qian darkened his face, turned to Zhou Mingyan and said, "Call the police."

  "Call the police?"

  As soon as these words came out, not only Liu Chunhua was stunned, but other villagers who were watching also murmured.

  In their minds, this is their family's business, and there is absolutely no need to go to the police.

  The clan concept in Daya Village is very strong. Liu Chunhua was also a relative of Tong Qian. Knowing that someone would come to intercede, he raised his voice deliberately.

  "Yes, it was said on TV that now is a legal society. Princes who break the law are as guilty as the common people. No matter who breaks the law, we have to call the police and go to court to see how the law decides."

  Seeing that Zhou Mingyan was really going to leave the crowd to call the police, Liu Chunhua suddenly collapsed to the ground.

  At this point, she had nothing to hide, and said tremblingly: "It was Widow Zhao. Widow Zhao asked me to do this. She said that as long as this happens, Wang Pingping will be hated by everyone."