187

Chapter 187 The long-awaited call

  When he just came back from rebirth, Tong Qian kept reminding himself of his past.

  Those memories, those painful lessons, others don't remember, you have to remember.

  And never do it again.

  Later, as the family's life got better and better, and the difference from the previous life became bigger and bigger, he slowly stopped thinking about it.

  That kind of life is too tiring.

  He needs to work several jobs at the same time, working more than ten or twenty hours a day, spinning like a never-ending top.

  It was common for me to be unable to eat when I was busy, and I was severely sleep deprived. I was often in a daze, and my face was pale and bloodless.

  He didn't dare to spend money or fall in love, he didn't have any entertainment, and he was almost overwhelmed by the burden of life.

  Even when I think about it now, it's still dark.

  Only Zhou Mingyan can be called the only light in his dark life.

  Zhou Mingyan.

  These three words rolled over the tip of his tongue once, and were held in Tong Qian's mouth, savoring them carefully.

  Since Zhou Mingyan left home, even Wang Pingping would occasionally say "It would be great if Mingyan was here", but Tong Qian never mentioned this person.

  As if he was angry with someone.

  But at this point in time, when Tong Qian thought about the events in his previous life and compared them with this life, he had to admit it.

  He missed him.

  Tong Qian misses Zhou Mingyan.

  Full of gratitude and full of longing.

  Once his thoughts involved Zhou Mingyan, Tong Qian couldn't help but continue to speculate, when will that person come back?

  It's been so long and I haven't even had a phone call. Is something going to happen?

  Bah bah.

  Zhou Mingyan will definitely be healthy and live well.

  While he was thinking wildly, the harsh phone ring interrupted Tong Qian's thoughts.

  Tong Weiguo reflexively wanted to stand up. Halfway through his standing, he remembered that this was someone else's house. If they could come here, they definitely weren't looking for him.

  But strangely, neither Wang Pingping nor Tong Paner, who were closest to the phone, moved.

  "The phone is ringing," he reminded.

  After saying that, Tong Qian, who was farthest away, suddenly pulled out his chair and ran to the phone as if he had woken up.

  Although Tong Qian never mentioned it, every time the phone rang at home, he would be the first to rush over and pick it up.

  After many times, everyone else could tell that he was waiting for Zhou Mingyan's call.

  So later on, whenever someone called home, Tong Qian would be picked up by default.

  But what's disappointing is that among all the calls, none of them are from the person Tong Qian hopes.

  well.