206 -210

Chapter 206 Sending Abroad

  "This is what's in your heart."

  Wang Pingping was silent for a long time before giving her daughter a weak look.

  The woman's voice was exhausted: "I was the one who was sorry for you back then. It doesn't matter how much you blame me and hate me. But what did the baby do wrong? He was just a newborn baby at that time, but you wanted to kill him. Why? vicious!"

  "I didn't want him to die!" Tears slipped down unconsciously.

  "I just, I just wanted to teach Tong Qian a lesson so that he wouldn't always order me around," Lin Dongdong said with sobs, "I really didn't expect that group of people would kidnap him, and I even thought..."

  Still want him to die.

  After all, Lin Dongdong was a sixteen-year-old girl. Although her outlook was not very positive, she could not imagine such a vicious thing as killing people.

  Everyone believed that this was what she was thinking.

  "But," Wang Pingping softened for a moment, then insisted, "your actions have hurt the baby and your family. Even a child should be punished if he does something wrong."

  She did feel guilty for Lin Dongdong, so much so that she tolerated her daughter's various behaviors over and over again.

  But this doesn't mean that she will indulge without any bottom line.

  Even when it comes to selfishness, Tong Qian is obviously much more important than Lin Dongdong, and the relationship between mother and son is deeper.

  You can't hurt your son's feelings because of your own selfishness.

  Wang Pingping is very rational and it is time to make a decision.

  "I heard from your teacher that there is a very famous dance academy abroad. You should prepare yourself. I will send you there in two days."

  The dance academy where Lin Dongdong attends is the best dance school in Jinghai City. The fees are high and the teaching is strict. The students who can study there have families with at least a middle-class living standard.

  There are foreign dance academies that have formed alliances with their schools, and the main purpose is to make money.

  When the teacher mentioned it to Wang Pingping before, she laughed it off.

  She didn't expect Lin Dongdong to be very promising, so she sent her to dance school just to hone her mind.

  Although she doesn't care about money, Wang Pingping doesn't want to send her children abroad without seeing them even once throughout the year.

  Unexpectedly, she would take the initiative to send someone out today.

  "Are you really going to abandon me again?" Seeing that Wang Pingping was really going to send her away, Lin Dongdong was shocked and frightened. Tears hung on her cheeks, and she didn't know whether she should continue to shed them.

  Although Tong Qian hated Lin Dongdong, he was even more unwilling to embarrass his mother.

  The reason why the matter got to this point was mainly because of him, so he tried to persuade her: "Mom, I don't think she expected that things would get so big later. Since she knows she was wrong, she can just change it in the future."

  Lin Dongdong looked at him in disbelief, as if he didn't expect that his brother, who had always disliked her, would actually help her at this time.