29

Chapter 29 Pretending to be sick, pretending to be really sick

  As the days get longer and longer, the family gradually gets back on track.

  The three children go to school during the day and do homework at night, and they live a regular life.

  Wang Pingping is still very busy, not busy making rice balls, but busy spring plowing.

  When Tong Qian knew it for the first time, he was speechless and asked the sky.

  Dear mother, your son has pointed out to you a shortcut to get rich quickly. Why do you want to go back to being a farmer with your face facing the loess and your back turned to the sky?

  The answer given by Wang Pingping has unique Xiaomin logic.

  "If you don't farm, what will you eat?"

  Eat the rice grown by others.

  No matter how much Tong Qian tried to persuade her, Wang Pingping refused to give up her one-third of an acre of land.

  Not only that, she also helped others plow the fields, went out early and came back late, and ate in the fields at noon for only ten yuan a day.

  That night, Wang Pingping came home late as expected.

  The children heated up their own meals, washed themselves after eating, and went to bed.

  Although some people now have televisions in their homes, Tong Qian would never have one at home, let alone a mobile phone and other entertainment.

  After going to bed every day and before going to bed, he and Zhou Mingyan loved to see the "midnight communication" time.

  Tong Qian teased the boy next to him.

  "Brother Mingyan, you are so much smarter than me. Is there any way you can persuade my mother to come back?"

  Although she has tasted the benefits of business development, the high profits and fluctuating income still make Wang Pingping hesitant about doing business.

  The agricultural thinking that has lasted for thousands of years cannot be changed in a short time.

  What's more, the situation is easy to change, but the nature is difficult to change.

  Tong Qian listened and kicked Zhou Mingyan.

  "I don't expect you to transform my mother overnight into a new-age strong woman with a keen business sense I just hope that she can get rid of the burden of farming and concentrate on making money to support the family."

  Farming is really hard work. If there is no other way, who would want to be a farmer today before large-scale mechanized production is implemented?

  Wang Pingping was used to hardship, but as his son, he couldn't stand it.

  Zhou Mingyan used his hands to knead his shoulders and neck very skillfully, like stroking a lazy cat.

  "This matter cannot be rushed. Give me two days and I will think about what to do."

  "Yeah." Tong Qian lay on the bed and let him touch her obediently.

  If Zhou Mingyan can't do something, then he probably won't be able to do it. Self-awareness is one of Tong Qian's few advantages.

  Two days later, Zhou Mingyan explained his plan to Tong Qian.