72

Chapter 72 Hard work

  "Yang Wei, come out with me during the break!" Zhao Xueyi said majestically.

  After waiting for so long, it was finally his turn, and the tight string in Yang Wei's heart relaxed.

  He took advantage of Zhao Xueyi's memorization of the writing on the blackboard, smiled naughtily at Tong Qian, and stuck out his tongue.

  "It's finally my turn," he said, not looking burdened at all.

  Tong Qian raised his eyebrows.

  After calling Lin Keke to the office that day, Zhao Xueyi successively called several classmates in the class to go out and talk to him alone.

  In the blink of an eye, half of the students in the class were found.

  The remaining students who have not yet been called by the teacher are all on tenterhooks, fearing that one day they will be called.

  Tong Qian felt nothing about this. He believed that after several previous lessons, Zhao Xueyi would never dare to cause trouble to him easily.

  The big fat boy looked very nervous. He was not afraid of being looked for by the teacher. What he was afraid of was that after the teacher looked for him, he would complain to his parents. Then he would inevitably have a meal of fried pork on bamboo boards.

  He poked Xu Can beside him, "Hey, what on earth is the teacher looking for you for?"

  Xu Can hesitated to speak, and finally remained silent.

  "What's so mysterious that even I can't tell you about it?"

  Big Fatty was very dissatisfied, but he really couldn't ask anything, so he had to change his approach.

  "Will the parents know that he is looking for you?"

  Xu Can reacted quickly this time and nodded quickly.

  The big fat man's head was confused: What are you really afraid of?

  "ah--!!!"

  Thinking of her mother holding a broom in her hand and frowning, the fat man couldn't help but lamented. He forgot to control the volume for a while and heard the sound in the classroom.

  There was a sudden silence.

  Zhao Xueyi stopped teaching, and together with the whole class, cast their strange eyes on the wailing fat man.

  Halfway through the big fat cry, the sound was stuck in his throat, like a cock being strangled by the neck, and his fleshy face turned red from the pain.

  Zhao Xueyi threw the book in anger.

  You still don't take me as a teacher seriously!

  Just as he was about to get angry, out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of Tong Qian sitting in front of the big fat man, with the old god there, and most of his anger was released unconsciously.

  Even though he would not admit it even to death, Zhao Xueyi still had an inexplicable fear in his heart towards this young but calculating student.

  The eyes of the whole class were focused on him, except Tong Qian.

  Although Tong Qian did not raise his head, Zhao Xueyi became even more panicked.

  He coughed heavily, "Just teach me seriously in class and don't make any mess."

  After saying this unimpressive sentence, he turned around and continued writing on the blackboard.