158

Chapter 158 Meeting with Editor Hu

  At the same time, as a counterattack, she also spent money to make other media outlets that were not involved put the lawsuit on the front page.

  The world's attention was immediately attracted.

  A middle school student who beat someone up some time ago actually wanted to sue the TV station and newspaper for defamation.

  This is the first time in the memory of people in Jinghai City.

  Watching news these days is like a TV series, and the people follow it with gusto.

  They don't care about right or wrong, they only care about whether the process is wonderful.

  When the principal of No. 1 Middle School approached Tong Qian again and asked him to make a review, Tong Qian calmly stated that he had taken the media that spread rumors to court.

  The principal was furious.

  "Then until the verdict comes out, you won't apologize for a day, right?"

  Tong Qian looked innocent: "Unless the court confirms that I hit someone after passing an investigation, no one's words will be of any use."

  The principal was speechless.

  To be honest, litigating a lawsuit is time-consuming, laborious and expensive, not to mention that they are facing well-known media in Jinghai City and even across the country.

  If Wang Pingping didn't own a group company, she wouldn't have the confidence to confront these unscrupulous media.

  Tong Qian's family waited patiently, but to their surprise, what arrived at home earlier than the court hearing notice was an invitation from Jinghai City News TV Station.

  After reading the handwritten invitation, Tong Qian couldn't help but be stunned.

  "What's written on it?" Tong Pan'er came over and asked.

  Tong Qian said: "The deputy director of the news station made the decision and asked me to meet with my editor Hu to see if we can make peace."

If nothing else, at least the invitation letter sent in the tone of the deputy director was quite sincere.

  It made Tong Qian feel that if he didn't go, he would have failed the deputy director.

  "It's strange. You were so arrogant two days ago. Why did you just turn around and your face changed?"

  Before formally filing a lawsuit, Wang Pingping asked someone to send a message to Jinghai City News TV Station, which was the first to spread the rumor that Tong Qian assaulted someone.

  As long as the news station is willing to apologize to their son, they will not sue.

  But Editor Hu, who made the decision to release the rumored news, didn't even look at the owner of the private enterprise.

  "I have never heard of a woman who is the chairman of the Wangbaobao Group. Who has time to meet you! Don't even think about apologizing!"

  After hearing the news, Tong Qian was so angry that he urged his lawyer to write a complaint and file an appeal that day.

  Unexpectedly, just a few days later, Editor-in-Chief Hu was not only willing to make peace, but even the deputy director came forward.

  As the saying goes, the people do not fight with the officials.