165

Chapter 165 Birthday Party

  Among the several partners, Tong Qian and Li Chaoyang have the most familiar relationship, and the two of them have the most fun.

  When he grabbed my hand, I didn't feel anything wrong at first.

  Until Tong Qian turned around inadvertently and met Zhou Mingyan's eyes.

  Although he didn't show any anger, Tong Qian felt that the other party was a little unhappy.

  He looked around and saw Li Chaoyang's hand still covering his, feeling somewhat guilty for no reason.

  "Li Chaoyang, go to the side and don't disturb me."

  Tong Qian freed his hands.

  That intimidating gaze disappeared.

  Tong Qian was secretly relieved.

  Although he didn't know why he cared so much about Zhou Mingyan's opinion.

  Maybe I just think too much.

  Being inexplicably rejected, Li Chaoyang had no choice but to curl his lips and step aside.

  System operation testing was very successful.

  According to Zhou Mingyan's instructions, Tong Qian quickly got started.

  Just as he was having fun clicking through the folders one by one, a tall shadow suddenly shrouded behind him.

  Tong Qian's heart trembled.

  The man leaned over and pressed his entire chest against his back, covering Tong Qian's entire thin body.

  Looking from behind, it was Zhou Mingyan holding Tong Qian in his arms.

  "There are a few things you may not have paid attention to just now. Let me tell you about them. Please pay attention to my explanation."

  After Zhou Mingyan changed his voice, a deep voice sounded.

  The hot breath passed by the side of his face, and Tong Qian felt that his exposed skin was red.

  He only felt that every part of his body that was in contact with Zhou Mingyan was radiating heat.

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk."

  Li Chaoyang looked at them and sighed repeatedly.

  "Little boss, why do you let Zhou Mingyan get close to you, but I can't? If I hadn't known that you were a man, I would have suspected that you two are a couple and stick together every day."

  Tong Qian stood up suddenly, making a move to chase Li Chaoyang.

  The moment he broke away from the overly intimate state, he felt relieved, but an inexplicable sense of loss arose in his heart.

  Something is wrong.

  Something is quite wrong.

  Tong Qian ran outside the house and was blown by the cold wind. The ignited temperature in his body dropped, but his mind was still in a mess.

  He began to try to clear his thoughts.

  He and Zhou Mingyan have slept in the same bed so many times, and he didn't feel anything was wrong. They haven't hugged each other yet, so why are they so flustered?

  It's all Li Chaoyang's fault, what kind of husband and wife joke is this?

  Even he was led astray.