176

Chapter 176 Then you are very powerful

  late at night.

  Even though it started to snow in the sky, it still couldn't stop people from having fun.

  The big man Li drank a glass of scarlet wine excitedly, his eyes fixed on the plump dancers twisting crazily on the stage.

  He also clapped and shouted: "Okay!"

The people around him filled up the wine for him flatteringly, and then cautiously tested it after he got drunk.

  "Mr. Li, is the land you mentioned secure?"

  Li Dahan only had eyes for beautiful women, so he had no time to talk to these people.

  It wasn't until they repeated it several times that Li Dahan replied impatiently: "Don't worry, you'll get it soon."

  The people around him looked at each other and knew that the big man Li liked to brag, so they called down the dancer he had been staring at just now and told her to entertain the guests well.

  Being complimented so generously by the beautiful woman, the strong man soon lost his ability to find his side.

  He drunkenly talked about his glorious deeds.

  "That piece of land in the suburbs was bought by a woman with no eyes... The chairman of some group doesn't even look down on our Li Group! Then I must not let her see how powerful I am! I will I found a reporter... That reporter was also a fool. He believed whatever I said and didn't ask for any money..."

  The affairs of Wang Baobao Company have been discussed a lot, and some people have heard about it.

  "But Mr. Li, I don't think this matter caused much trouble. No one will remember it soon."

  Li Dahan was disdainful: "Haha, I just want to give them some color first. If they don't sell the land to me, a small and broken company will die whenever they want it to!"

  He was boasting braggingly when suddenly, a pleasant young voice sounded eerily in his ear: "Really? Then you are very powerful?"

  Although he had already known the truth, Tong Qian was still furious when he heard the culprit admit it with his own ears.

  If Wangbaobao Company had not paid attention to reputation and cautious management over the years, this round of dirty water alone would have been enough to send the company into hell and prevent it from turning around.

  Li Dahan raised his head with drunken eyes. The light in the bar was dim and Tong Qian was so thin that he was dazzled for a moment and saw the wrong thing.

  "Come, little sister, come and have a drink with your brother."

  ? ?

  Who are you calling!

  Tong Qian couldn't bear it any longer, so he picked up the wine bottle on the table and pointed it at the big man.

  As for the people at the same table with him, they had already hid aside when they saw that the situation was not going well.

  So when Tong Qian poured a whole bottle of wine on Li Dahan's head, no one came out to stop him.

  In fact, if he hadn't been able to leave a reason to hit someone, Tong Qian would have even wanted to throw the bottle in his face.

  Li Dahan also used alcohol to pretend to be crazy, so that he could take advantage of others.

  When Tong Qian came out, he didn't pretend to be crazy. He jumped up and shouted: "What are you doing!"