14

Chapter 14: Fooling Dafa

  As soon as this statement came out, the boss and the clerk were stunned.

  Especially the boss. As soon as he said something, he was slapped in the face, and his face suddenly became ugly.

  But the old man didn't care about his thoughts at all and asked again, "Kid, how much do you want to sell it?"

  "300 yuan!"

  Tong Qian seized the opportunity and shouted loudly.

  It's three times higher than the boss's quote just now.

  The boss sneered inwardly.

  It also costs money for him to collect antiques. If these things want to be resold again, they will definitely need to go through many processes.

  The quote of 300 yuan was still profitable, but he didn't like these small profits.

  The old man was completely unaware.

  As soon as Tong Qian finished speaking, he couldn't wait to answer, "Okay, 300 yuan, 300 yuan, you sell it to me!"

  As he said that, he stood up and took out the money.

  Everyone was shocked by his cheerfulness.

  In this day and age, in this small county, 300 yuan is not a small amount of money. Many people cannot earn that much money in a year. It is as easy as taking out a dime to say it from this old man's mouth.

  The boss was confused.

  This old man looks like he has some skills. He doesn't look like the kind of layman who wants to be laughed at even if he loses money. In such a hurry, does he have any inside information?

  You know, in the antique industry, high prices and low prices often do not conform to economic laws.

  As long as you can speculate well and have the connections and information, an ordinary Yuan Datou can be sold at a high price.

  After searching for a long time on his body, the old man patted his head as if he had a sudden realization.

  "Oh, the older I get, the worse my memory becomes. I forget to bring money when I go out."

  He looked at Tong Qian and said, "Kids, would you mind taking a trip with grandpa? Go directly to grandpa's house and give you the money."

  Tong Qian was about to agree, but was stopped by Zhou Mingyan.

  "We'll wait here."

  He spoke calmly, his eyes full of vigilance.

  The old man smiled and said, "It's a good thing for children to be wary. Okay, just wait here and I'll be back."

  He glanced at the boss, as if he was afraid that the baby would run away, and emphasized again, "Be back soon. You must keep the things for grandpa."

  Watching the old man go out, the boss and the waiter looked at each other.

  Tong Qian pulled Zhou Mingyan and said, "Let's go out and wait."

  The two were about to leave when the boss glanced at them, and the waiter immediately moved up to bring two small benches.

  "It's cold outside. It wouldn't be good if you get sick. Sit down in our store and wait slowly."