65

Chapter 65: Set up a trap

  Seeing Liu Chunhua's resignation, Tong Qian didn't show any particularly happy expression and repeated the taste he wanted again, as if he came here just to buy rice balls.

  Liu Chunhua clumsily took out a small bowl of glutinous rice from the iron bucket, turned it upside down on the chopping board, then spread it out, sprinkled with sugar, added half a fried dough stick and sausage, then rolled it into a ball, and a fresh rice ball came out of the oven.

  Tong Qian threw a 50-cent coin on the table, took it, and took a big bite.

  The rough and inferior glutinous rice scratched the throat, and the child who was fed by Wang Pingping's handiwork could not swallow it or spit it out, and was in a dilemma.

  Liu Chunhua's face sank. Who was this kid showing to him as if he had taken poison?

  Zhou Mingyan took the rice ball in his hand and said, "If you don't like it, don't force it."

  When someone steps down, Tong Qian spits out the sticky glutinous rice as a matter of course.

  He coughed twice and said with a grimace: "Aunt Chunhua, I didn't mean to embarrass you, but it's better to be kind when doing business. Look at you, whether it's a cart or a sign, even the iron bucket for rice. It's exactly the same as my mother's, so why don't you learn from my mother's raw materials? If you use such rubbish materials, the food won't taste good, and sooner or later all the customers will run away."

  Liu Chunhua was furious: "Who did you learn from your mother? You little bastard tells lies without blinking an eye, right? Get out of here, or I will beat you to death, you little beast!"

  A parent who originally planned to come over to buy rice balls heard this and immediately covered the ears of the child in his arms with his hands. At the same time, he glanced at Liu Chunhua with disgust and walked over quickly.

  Liu Chunhua became even more angry.

  Before he could scold you again, Tong Qian waved his hand and advised: "Aunt Chunhua, I advise you to keep your mouth clean, there are so many people watching. The county is such a big place, if you just say it casually, your small stall will not be able to continue."

  Liu Chunhua was choked so much that her face turned blue. She peeked nearby and saw that there were indeed many people pretending to be unintentional and raising their ears to listen to what was going on here.

  Unexpectedly, Tong Qian across the street seemed determined to make her angry, and then said slowly: "Oh, it doesn't really make any difference. Your stall won't be open for a long time anyway."

  Liu Chunhua sneered: "I don't have to worry about it now, just think about when your stall will close down!"

  She extorted a thousand yuan from Zhao Xueyi, which was enough for her to spend a long time.

  In order to prove that she was indeed no worse than Wang Pingping, she decided to set the price of the rice balls at 40 cents each.

  Although the difference was only a dime, the idea of ​​hardship and simplicity still prevailed at this time, and saving a dime was a dime. Therefore, Liu Chunhua's business had been opened for less than half a month and it had many customers.

  Tong Qian pretended to be surprised: "Aunt Chunhua, don't you know? My stall will be closed soon."

  "Really?" Liu Chunhua was happy at first, but then began to doubt.

  This kid Tong Qian is extremely cunning, and you cannot listen to what comes out of his mouth.

  Tong Qian's face was full of sincerity: "Can I still lie to you? You just came here and you didn't know that there are already several identical rice ball stalls in Linshui County. Among them, the one in the vegetable market is opened by my eldest aunt, Tong Dafeng, who is related to If you play well, more people will buy, and you will earn more. We often do buy-one-get-one-free activities, and the crowds will be so crowded that no one else can continue to open."