76

Chapter 76 The mysterious teaching aid

  With money, Wang Pingping is more active than ever in selling lunch boxes.

  In the evening, she took Zhao Li to Qingtian Building again. Although there were many fewer workers buying vegetables, she still made a lot of money.

  Tong Qian was surprised to find that his mother came back early and prepared a variety of dishes.

  "Did anything good happen today?"

  Wang Pingping wiped his face with a smile: "Yes, mom made a lot of money today, let you have a good meal."

  At the dinner table, Tong Qian praised Wang Pingping's craftsmanship while stuffing it into his mouth. Zhou Mingyan also occasionally agreed.

  Only Tong Paner remained silent, eating his rice in silence.

  Tong Qian was a little strange. He was sensitive to the fact that his sister was not happy.

  Although Tong Pan'er is usually very silent, she will never look as worried as she is now.

  "Sister, what's wrong? Is the food cooked by mom not to your liking?" he asked deliberately.

  Tong Pan'er was stunned for a while, and then she slowly realized that her brother was talking to her.

  She shook her head and whispered: "No, it's delicious."

  "Then why are you unhappy?"

  Seeing that the whole family's eyes were focused on her, Tong Pan'er became even more silent, and she hesitated.

  Wang Pingping knew that her daughter was introverted, so she quickly said softly: "Pan'er, tell mom, what happened? Did someone bully you at school?"

  This is what worries her the most.

  My daughter's hearing is not very good. Teachers don't mention it to their faces, but they always discuss it behind their backs. The students are younger and don't even think about taking care of my daughter. If a student laughs at Tong Pan'er, how sad will her daughter be? .

  Tong Paner shook his head.

  After a long while, she said: "No, it's just...the teacher asked everyone to buy tutorial books, but he didn't let me buy them."

  Does the teacher have a problem with me?

  Even though he didn't say the last sentence, the other three people knew it well.

  Counseling book?

  Tong Qian seemed to have thought of something and asked, "Is that teacher Zhao Xueyi, the math teacher?"

  Tong Pan'er raised her head in surprise.

  I only heard my younger brother say: "Zhao Xueyi called out many students who failed the exam in our class. The people who went there were mysterious when they came back. But I noticed that several students who were called out by him had their schoolbags They all have the same teaching aid book."

  Tong Qian had nothing to do in school. Due to the principal's reputation, he couldn't continue to sleep, so he spent half of the class writing Olympiad questions and the other half observing his surroundings.

  Only then did he discover the clue.

  Normally, everyone attends classes together, and now there is no extracurricular tutoring. In addition to the books issued by the school, they only purchased basic Chinese and mathematics supplementary teaching materials. Tong Qian was puzzled by the extra teaching supplements.