181

Chapter 181 Accident at the Funeral

  Grandma Li's eldest son was responsible for standing in front of the mourning hall to welcome guests.

  Seeing that no one came at noon, he was about to turn around and go in for a drink of water when the sound of the suona suddenly became louder.

  This is to remind him that guests have arrived.

  So when I turned around and took a look, I was stunned.

The group of people walking towards him, led by the woman, looked at a pair of black high-heeled shoes, wearing decent clothes, with curly hair and a red mouth, and had an indescribable feeling.

  Very...fashionable.

  Yes, stylish, like a star in a movie.

  Looking at the boy next to her, although he is dressed simply, he is also very energetic, with handsome features. Looking at him at a glance, there is a cool feeling that he has been seen through.

  The next two girls are both tall and exquisite from head to toe.

  In short, this group of people seems to be incompatible with the dilapidated Daya Village.

  Until they walked in front of him, Grandma Li's eldest son couldn't believe that his family had such incredible relatives.

  "Who are you looking for?" he asked hesitantly.

  "Uncle, this is Wang Pingping, bringing her children to see Grandma Li on her last journey."

  A familiar voice sounded nearby, and Grandma Li's eldest son finally saw someone he knew, Tong Weiguo.

  But the other party's words made him confused.

  Wang Pingping?

  Isn't this Tong Weilong's ex-wife?

  The two people divorced back then, but it was widely circulated for a while.

  Moreover, the Wang Pingping in his memory, although her skin was fair, was very thin and always had a stooped back. She was completely different from the confident beauty she was now.

  And her children are just as thin and weak, and sometimes they can't even wear better clothes.

  When Grandma Li was still alive, she occasionally asked him to help Wang Pingping's family.

  Seeing Grandma Li's eldest son looking in disbelief, Tong Weiguo couldn't help but feel proud at the same time.

  He watched helplessly as this family came forward step by step. What they are today is all due to their efforts.

  "Uncle, the guests are here, don't let them stand stupidly at the door, hurry up and let them kowtow to grandma."

  The eldest son was confused and quickly got out of the way.

  The family of four knelt on the futon at the door one by one, kowtowing to Grandma Li's body.

  Lin Dongdong ranked last.

  She was originally very resistant to kowtow to this grandma she had never met before, but she couldn't resist Tong Qian threatening her, so she had to kowtow reluctantly.

  When Wang Pingping saw that the children had finished kowtowing, she turned around and took out a red envelope from her bag and stuffed it into her eldest son's hand.

  "When the old lady was here, she always asked you to take care of us. Now that she is gone, I can only show her care."

  Once you get this red envelope, it will be different from others.