173

Chapter 173 Everyone shows their special abilities

  Zhou Mingyan looked at the man in the mirror.

  He was wearing a neat black suit, with a calm expression, but the tight lines at the corners of his mouth revealed his mood at the moment.

  Reaching out and slowly adjusting his tie, Zhou Mingyan breathed out gently.

  Today, he is going to fight a war.

  The opponent is very strong, but he can only win, not lose.

  After grabbing the things and going out, he bumped into Tong Qian hurriedly running in from the door.

  Zhou Mingyan supported Tong Qian, who looked panicked: "What's wrong?"

  Tong Qian stood up straight and took a breath: "My mother is sick."

  Wang Pingping doesn't look very strong. At any rate, she was used to doing various kinds of work in her early years, and she hasn't been sick in many years.

  But due to the commotion in the small workshop and the sudden drop in temperature, she fell ill.

  "Is Auntie's condition serious?"

  Tong Qian said: "Fortunately, she just has a slight fever. The assistant has sent her to the hospital and she is being treated with fluids."

  Only then did he notice Zhou Mingyan's unusually solemn attire.

  "Are you going to meet a client today?"

  Zhou Mingyan was stunned for a moment, then nodded: "I'm going to discuss a business deal."

  Now the company and home are in a mess. As soon as Tong Paner heard the news that her mother was ill, she couldn't hold back her tears.

  Tong Qian just ran to the hospital to arrange things there, and then came back to discuss with Zhou Mingyan what to do next.

  However, he was about to discuss business. After all, it was not his business alone, but also related to the dedicated efforts of the entire team behind him.

  Tong Qian didn't want to embarrass him, so he just said, "Then you go first."

  Zhou Mingyan looked at the time and left in a hurry.

  Normally, he would ask about Tong Qian's situation no matter what, but today he did not do so at all.

  Tong Qian himself was troubled and ignored his unusualness.

  As he drove on the road with the birthday gift Tong Qian gave him, Zhou Mingyan thought over and over in his mind about what he should say and how he should behave when he saw that person later.

  A brand new Chevrolet sedan was parked in front of the most upscale Chinese tea restaurant in Jinghai City.

  Most of the people who can come and go here are either rich or noble.

  Zhou Mingyan had never been here before in his life, but he could be considered a frequent visitor here in his previous life.

  In a quiet tea room on the top floor, someone was already waiting for him.

  Zhou Mingyan walked in and sat down.

  The man sat opposite him and didn't speak. The silent atmosphere between the two made the master serving in the tea room tremble with fear.

  Although no one spoke, what was going on with this tense feeling?

  After a stalemate for a while, Zhou Mingyan remembered the purpose of his trip and knew it was not the time to vent his anger, so he spoke first.

The Story of Reborn Husband and Raising a Family (Part 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें