38

Chapter 38 Employment for Business

  For such a long time, Xu Jia had been suffering from the pain of knocking out her teeth and swallowing blood. It was not easy to find someone with whom she could talk about her bitterness, and she wished she could tear her heart out.

Zhou Mingyan listened carefully and thoughtfully.

  "Aunt Xu, have you ever considered doing business with us?"

  "Doing business?"

  Xu Jia was a little confused.

  Wang Pingping thought about this proposal seriously.

  Just listen to Zhou Mingyan say: "Auntie, you usually have to take care of your children, so you can't do odd jobs. As for us, we don't have a place in the county, so we have to pull materials here and there every day. It's okay now that the weather is cold. As long as the temperature rises a little, Running back and forth, I'm afraid I'll get these things out."

  Tong Qian nodded vigorously. He had never thought about this issue before.

  My Mingyan has a long-term vision.

  Tong Qian felt an inexplicable sense of pride in his heart.

  Wang Pingping thought about it and felt that what Zhou Mingyan said made sense, but the two adults needed to discuss how to do it specifically.

  Seeing that the family who had saved his son would bring new hope to his life, Xu Jia became even more attentive to them.

  In the afternoon, she was busy helping Wang Pingping solicit customers and sell things.

  My son just let Tong Pan'er and the other three children take care of him, so he didn't have to worry about anything.

  Xu Jia can also endure hardships. After one afternoon, his efficiency is much higher than that of Wang Pingping alone.

  When they went home in the evening, they took stock and found that they had earned seventy or eighty yuan in just one afternoon.

  This is really a fortune that is hard to ignore.

  Looking at the scattered coins, Wang Pingping finally made a decision in her heart.

  The next day, she pulled up the cart and went to Xu Jia's house first. "Sister, my business is too busy for one person. How about this? You can help me for a few days to deal with the busiest time. At that time, we still need to discuss how to conduct our business."

  Wang Pingping understood her shortcomings. One person would not dare to make a decision on such a big matter as forming a business partnership with others.

  She planned to ask Zhou Mingyan when she had time. This child was young and had a quick mind. Many times, he could think of things that ordinary adults would not think of.

  The two women worked together happily and managed to get through the weekends, which are the busiest days for people.

  In the evening, Wang Pingping closed the stall in advance and went home. After calculation, she earned more than 100 yuan in the two days of weekend alone.

  If we continue at this rate, it is not a fantasy to save 50,000 yuan one day.

  She mentioned the partnership with Xu Jia again at the dinner table, and Zhou Mingyan said, "Auntie, make no mistake, this is not a partnership, but an employment relationship."