114

Chapter 114 The gap between people

  Zhou Mingyan stayed with his partners in the factory for three days.

  Several people came together to determine the next key development direction.

  Originally, Li Chaoyang thought that Zhou Mingyan roped him in to develop instant messaging software with him.

  As a result, after the meeting, he realized that Zhou Mingyan's ambition was far greater than he imagined.

  Zhou Mingyan wants to independently develop !

  Li Chaoyang's mouth twitched: "Junior brother, do you know how difficult it is to develop an operating system?"

  Not only can the software keep up, but the hardware can also keep up. With the simple conditions of their factory, it's a dream.

  Zhou Mingyan was very determined.

  "I brought everyone together because it is difficult and challenging. Why can't we Chinese do what foreigners can do? Don't you have confidence in yourself?"

  People who can be won over by him naturally have a bit of genius arrogance in their hearts. He wants these people to bow their heads and admit that they are not as good as foreigners, which is harder than reaching the sky.

  Zhou Mingyan continued to encourage: "As for the hardware, don't worry. Cai Wei's father is the director of the Education Bureau of Jinghai City. We have already applied for this project through her. Once approved, we will use the hardware of various universities and research institutes in Jinghai City. All can be used."

  Li Chaoyang glanced at Cai Wei in surprise. He didn't expect such a sloppy woman to have such a background.

  Everyone who was selected by Zhou Mingyan to join this small team has their own merits.

  For example, Cai Wei's father is the director of the Education Bureau of Jinghai City, and her mother is a senior leader of a state-owned enterprise.

  Niu Ben not only has a unique talent in data processing, but his parents also have military backgrounds.

  Even Li Chaoyang, his doctoral supervisor is a master in this field.

  Zhou Mingyan has already achieved this level, clearing all external obstacles to system development, and if he wants to refuse again, it is really despising.

  Li Chaoyang gritted his teeth and said, "In this case, let's study it carefully and try to let the world see that operating systems are not only made by foreign countries!"

  Seeing the high morale of the partners, Zhou Mingyan nodded with satisfaction.

  When he filled out his college application in his previous life, he never saw his application form at all. It was all done by Zhou Liangxing.

  Finally, I found out what my major was when I went to the university to register.

  Ideological and political education.

  According to Zhou Liangxing's plan, he originally planned to transfer Zhou Mingyan to a small place as soon as he graduated, starting as a civil servant and working his way up step by step.

  But at that time, the conflict between Zhou Liangxing and the Chen family was increasingly intensifying, and Zhou Mingyan, an innocuous and small position, was the first to be targeted.

  After losing his job, Zhou Mingyan wandered around for a while.

  It was during this period that he met Tong Qian, who worked as a waiter in a bar.