60

Chapter 60 The battle for pit position

  "Hey, Tong Qian, look at your brother!"

  While he was in class, his deskmate suddenly poked Tong Qian from behind and motioned for him to look out the window.

  Under the branches showing new buds, Zhou Mingyan followed Tong Zhengwen towards the principal's office.

  Dayacun Primary School has only one floor in total, and it runs across the entire from Zhou Mingyan's classroom to the principal's office .

  His appearance caused a commotion in the third period of the morning, which was originally the most boring class.

  When Tong Qian stretched his neck and looked out the window, he found that other classes were also agitated.

  Zhou Mingyan had just arrived at Daya Elementary School and had not yet entered school. He had won the love of all the teachers (except Zhao Xueyi) with his extremely smart mind.

  Since ancient times, people who have been loved by teachers have two consequences: either they will be loved by students, or they will be collectively rejected by their classmates.

  Zhou Mingyan quickly became popular among the girls with his outstanding appearance and politeness that was different from that of a country boy.

  At the same time, the boy's dislike for him increased to a new level.

  Rejecting outstanding members of the same sex is a hidden instinct in the human heart.

  For a period of time, Zhou Mingyan was often found to be in trouble, and they were all using childish methods that were obvious at a glance.

  I lost his schoolbag and deliberately damaged his books.

  Until one day, a group of boys saw him walking towards the toilet after class and deliberately ran ahead of him, occupying the spot one by one.

  The conditions of Daya Primary School are not good. Now they use the most common squatting pits made of soil, with three in a row and six in two rows.

  The six tall fifth-grade boys took up all the trouble. The others dared not speak up if they were angry, and would either hold it back or go outside to find a place to solve the problem.

  Zhou Mingyan didn't.

  He was worried about the lack of people to establish his authority, and someone bumped into the muzzle of the gun. How could he let it go?

  He walked up to the boy on the outside and said coldly, "Please give way."

  The boy took advantage of the crowd and said arrogantly, "Don't you see that I've taken over this pit? Get to the edge!"

  Tong Qian happened to come over after class to solve his physical problems. He caught a glimpse of Zhou Mingyan's back from a distance. He walked a few steps quickly and was about to catch up with him when he heard this group of boys bullying others. He couldn't help but get angry.

  He took a big step forward, protected Zhou Mingyan, who was a head taller than him, behind him, pointed at the boy and cursed: "Do you know what will happen if you occupy the latrine and don't shit?"

  The boy was also stupid. He was stunned for a moment, and then subconsciously asked, "What's the end?"

  Tong Qian kicked him out without hesitation, and at the same time stretched out his hand. When the boy almost fell into the manure pit because he was unsteady, he suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled him back.