27

Chapter 27 Zhou Mingyan's Childhood

  After hearing about Zhou Mingyan's outstanding achievements, Wang Pingping went to the school that afternoon and personally found the principal, hoping to admit Zhou Mingyan.

  After some discussion, the principal said that Zhou Mingyan could be admitted directly to the fifth grade of the school.

  The principal was relieved, but Zhou Mingyan was in trouble.

  "Mingyan, where is your home?"

  Zhou Mingyan is not a particularly outgoing person, but he has always respected Wang Pingping, but this time he was rarely silent.

  If you want to study, it involves the issue of household registration.

  As mentioned before, Zhou Mingyan's mother died young, and his uncle and aunt didn't like him either. Although he had relatives, they didn't have any relatives.

  Under Tong Qian's explicit hint, Wang Pingping started thinking about finding Zhou Mingyan's family and moving his household registration to her own household registration book.

  She was already prepared to face trouble from that family, but before she could get to this point, Zhou Mingyan protested first.

  His method of protest was silence and a dead smile.

  Seeing that Zhou Mingyan refused to tell where his home was no matter what, Wang Pingping sighed quietly and buried the matter in her heart for the time being.

  If it were normal, Tong Qian would have gone up and wallowed to force Zhou Mingyan to tell him.

  But he didn't get involved this time.

  Everyone has a past in their hearts that cannot be told to others.

  He has it, and so does Zhou Mingyan.

  Putting himself in his shoes, he could also understand Zhou Mingyan's actions.

  At worst, he would check it out himself. If he found it, he would go directly to get the household registration book. As a done deal, he could achieve his goal without forcing Zhou Mingyan to recall his painful childhood.

  Perfect!

  For this reason, Tong Qian asked Wang Pingping for money one after another.

  He didn't ask for much, just one or two yuan, and Wang Pingping gave it to him easily.

  After all, if Tong Qian hadn't come up with the idea of ​​selling rice balls, the family wouldn't have had so much money.

  As long as Tong Qian doesn't spend it randomly, he can use it in any way.

  Thanks to Wang Pingping's generosity, Tong Qian quickly saved a considerable amount of money for a student.

  He used the money to buy toys and snacks and spread them throughout the school, turning all the students into his informants and asking them to find out about Zhou Mingyan's hometown.

  The power of children is often ignored by adults.

  But many times, just because they are children, adults are not prepared and can get a lot of information by just asking casually.

  Under the heavy reward, news soon came that Zhou Mingyan was probably from Xiaohu Village.

  Coincidentally, the person who broke the news was none other than classmate Yang Wei who was caught stealing homework books from children.