49

Chapter 49 Let's get a divorce

  "enough!"

  The sharp sound penetrated his ears like a demonic sound, instantly calming the mad Tong Weilong.

  Just as he was about to turn around, Wang Pingping lifted up the small wooden bench and hit him hard on the back of the head.

  Tong Weilong swayed twice, feeling dizzy, and the hoe slipped from his palm.

  When Tong Qian saw this, he ran over quickly and held the hoe in his arms.

  Although the small bench has some weight, it is not a sharp object.

  Tong Weilong was dazed for a moment. When he touched it with his hand, he found a big bump on the back of his head. Fortunately, there was no bleeding.

  This old bastard always bullies the weak and fears the strong.

  He dared to attack Wang Pingping only because she had always been submissive in front of him in the past.

  Now that Wang Pingping broke out, he didn't dare to act recklessly.

  He had an intuition: Wang Pingping really wanted him to die.

  When life is threatened, other things are naturally not worth mentioning.

  Tong Qian dragged his hoe and ran to Zhou Mingyan, and whispered with concern: "Are you okay?"

  Seeing his nervous look, Zhou Mingyan smiled and reached out to touch his soft little head.

  "It's okay, he can't hurt me yet."

  Tong Qian pulled him around and looked around, and was relieved when he saw that except for his slightly messy clothes, there were indeed no wounds.

  My elder sister, Tong Pan'er, had been holding her heart in fear. When she saw the adults finally stopped, she timidly rushed forward and grabbed her mother's clothes. Her worry was palpable.

  Wang Pingping patted her head comfortingly.

  Tong Weilong's anger couldn't stop rising when he saw the big one and the three little ones standing together, clinging to each other and confronting him.

  You are the master of this home. Why act like he is an intruder with malicious intentions?

  He glared at Wang Pingping fiercely, pointed at Tong Pan'er and his sister, and said, "Come here."

  Tong Fatty glanced at his father hesitantly, then at his unmoved brother, and instead shrank further into his mother's arms.

  Looking at his daughter's thin figure and his son's cold eyes, Tong Weilong suddenly felt that something was leaving him forever.

  This kind of loss frightened him even more than finding out that he had lost his majesty in this family.

  He couldn't wait to step forward to catch his daughter, to catch the passing illusion.

  Wang Pingping raised her hand to block him.

  "Children are dragons," she said. "I will never give you another chance to touch my children."

  Tong Weilong laughed: "What do you mean by your children? Aren't they my descendants?"

  As he spoke, he thought of those unsavory rumors again.

  Is the child... really my own?

  His expression changed instantly.

  After being married for many years, Wang Pingping could not tell what he was thinking, but there was no dull pain in his chest.