185

Chapter 185 An unexpected encounter

  After reminiscing with Big Fat and his family, the sky was already darkening.

  Lin Dongdong was impatient for a long time and urged him several times.

  If Tong Qian hadn't warned her secretly with her eyes, she might have made a fuss and wanted to take the car home.

  After declining the big fat mother's suggestion to stay with them for dinner, Wang Pingping took the children and planned to go to Tong Weiguo to say something before returning home.

  But he didn't expect that he would be in big trouble when he went there.

  They met Tong Weilong on a narrow road.

  Of course, at the beginning, Tong Weilong did not recognize that the fashionable group in front of him was his former wife and children.

  He didn't dare to confirm until he heard the villagers greeting Wang Pingping enthusiastically.

  "Wang Pingping?"

  Looking at the man with red eyes, hunched back and skinny figure, Wang Pingping could hardly believe her eyes.

 A few years ago, no trace of Tong Weilong's high-spirited appearance remained.

  Now he is at the bottom of society.

  The moment he saw Tong Weilong appear in front of them, Tong Qian's heart skipped a beat.

  Since the divorce, Wang Pingping has been busy with her career and has never paid attention to the movements of her ex-husband, Tong Weilong.

  Although Tong Qian wanted to pay attention to this time bomb, he had no connections and could not find any trace of Tong Weilong, so he had to give up.

  Seeing his biological father appear in front of them in such a miserable state now, he might not be able to escape the fate of his previous life.

  This is a big trouble that we can't get rid of!

  Go quickly, go quickly.

  The shadow of his previous life lingered in his heart, and he couldn't go away. Without saying a word, Tong Qian picked up his mother and ran away.

  The two sisters didn't know why, but they quickly chased after him.

  Leaving Tong Weilong behind, he stood there blankly, staring at their backs.

  Then he gave chase.

  In this way, Tong Qian pulled Wang Pingping and ran in front. The two girls were slightly behind, and Tong Weilongzhui was at the back.

  When he arrived at the car, Tong Qian decisively put his mother into the driver's seat, then turned around and stopped Tong Weilong, letting his two sisters hide in the car first.

  "Pingping! Pingping!" Tong Weilong shouted loudly.

  Tong Qian was disgusted.

  "You're screaming, I'm warning you, Tong Weilong. When we got divorced, you said that our whole family has nothing to do with you, so please keep your word and don't bother us again in the future!"

  Tong Weilong looked ferocious and glared at his son: "Fart! I am your father, get out of here!"

  As he spoke, he wanted to push Tong Qian away.

  Tong Qian took a step back, waited for Tong Weilong to pounce, then turned around and pressed him against the rear door, then kicked him hard and knocked him to the ground.