101

Chapter 101 Your mother is dead

  An old voice sounded: "Why call the police!"

  It turned out to be Tong Erbao's grandparents who finally rushed over after hearing the news.

  As soon as Tong Erbao saw the supporter coming, he immediately turned around and abandoned his mother, and threw himself into his grandmother's arms, looking extremely aggrieved.

  His grandmother was so distressed that she almost had a heart attack.

  "Good boy, good baby, tell grandma who bullied you and she will beat him."

  The expressions of the people around him were indescribable.

  Regardless of the cause and effect, the definition is that his grandson was "bullied", which shows that this is mostly the case in daily life.

  After hearing what the elders in the village were talking about, Tong Erbao's grandmother's eyes widened suddenly and her saliva poured out.

  "What are you calling the police for? Who dares to call the police!" She pointed at Tong Qian, "Isn't this child okay? You scared my dear grandson like this, and I didn't even ask you to apologize, and you still want to call the police?"

  Tong Qian finally saw the old bad guy's messy skills.

  He smiled: "It's okay if you don't call the police. Let me push Tong Erbao into the pond. If he can climb up by himself and doesn't drown, this matter will be over."

  When Tong Erbao heard this, he immediately hid behind his backer in fear. He was not as arrogant as he was at the beginning.

  His grandma looked old, but her legs and feet were very nimble.

  When he saw that Zhao Li was really coming to woo Tong Erbao, he immediately sat down on the ground and beat the ground while pretending to cry.

  "You bully bastards, don't you just think that Erbao's father is not at home? You have the ability to drag my whole family to drown."

  Seeing an old man of sixty or seventy years old lying on the ground so shamelessly, someone else might not be able to do anything about it, but Zhao Li is a bastard, so this trick will not work on him.

  With just a slight push, he pushed the old man aside. At the same time, he quickly stretched out his hand, grabbed Tong Erbao's collar, and dragged him in the direction of Tong Qian.

  Tong Erbao's grandmother reached out to pull her, but was dragged away by Zhao Lilian.

The scene was extremely chaotic for a moment.

  The village chief saw that if things continued, they might not be able to end.

  He made a prompt decision and ordered several men to stop Zhao Li, and asked several women to help Grandma Tong Erbao, who only saw her good grandson, up.

  "Okay, okay, it's so hot. Let's all leave. Let's talk about today's things later..."

  Faced with the village chief's troubles, Tong Qian refused.

  He raised his head and asked quietly: "Grandpa, village chief, what day is it today?"

  The village chief was stunned and subconsciously replied: "Today is the first day of the new year."

  In rural areas, people still habitually use the lunar calendar.

  "Oh," Tong Qian said suddenly, "your mother is dead."