66

Chapter 66 Looking for trouble

  "I know, I know, didn't you see that I haven't had any alcohol since that drinking fight?"

  Tong Qian was obviously still worried about the serious consequences of that blind act of violence.

  After all, I almost lost my life.

  Who knows if I will have the good fortune to be reborn again?

  Zhou Mingyan hummed with satisfaction, stretched out his hand to ruffle his thin and soft hair: "Be good."

  In the past, Tong Qian might have raised his face to protest, but since he said he wanted to become a family, Zhou Mingyan's attitude has obviously become much more relaxed, and the vague estrangement between him and his family has disappeared.

  Forget it, he likes to knead it, just let him knead it.

  Tong Qian didn't realize the favor in his heart.

  It was already approaching noon, and some breakfast stalls had already been put away, replaced by the aroma of food coming from various small restaurants.

  Tong Qian swallowed when he thought of Wang Pingping's craftsmanship.

  Wang Pingping has lived in the county for half a month. During this time, Tong Paner cooked all the meals at home.

  Only then did Tong Qian discover that Zhou Mingyan had the same characteristics that belonged to the young master: he couldn't cook.

  Tong Qian himself is quite good at cooking. After all, he used to travel abroad and the food outside was too expensive and he couldn't afford it, so he had to learn to cook by himself and gradually developed good cooking skills.

  But the other two older children responded unanimously and picked up the spatula. Tong Qian had no choice but to eat the food cooked by Tong Pan'er.

  Although it can barely be eaten, it is still far from delicious.

  He missed Wang Pingping very much.

  Why not take advantage of the holiday to drag Zhou Mingyan straight to the county seat.

  The two found the entrance to the Sky Tower.

  A security guard in shabby clothes was standing under the porch, smoking a cigarette with enjoyment.

  Tong Qian recognized at a glance that the cigarettes he smoked were bought by Wang Pingping.

  So Dengdeng ran up and asked, "Uncle, have you seen my mother? She is the one selling lunch boxes here."

  The fierce-looking security guard was unexpectedly easy to talk to and gave them detailed directions.

  The two people then went around to the other end to find Wang Pingping.

  From a distance, I saw a large group of workers in work clothes surrounding something.

  The aroma of the food floats along the wind. Who else but mother can make such delicious food?

  Tong Qian thought proudly.

  Zhou Mingyan was still more observant. He frowned and said, "No, did something happen to Auntie?"

  After a pause, Tong Qian vaguely caught the sound of quarrels coming along the wind. Afraid that his mother would suffer a loss, Tong Qian kicked off his legs very fast, pushed through the crowd, and threw himself in front of the trolley.