43

Chapter 43 Trouble again

  No, I can never admit it to myself.

  Thinking of the consequences of doing so, Liu Chunhua made up her mind to never let this matter be exposed.

So she turned away from her previous guilty conscience and said excitedly: "Bah, you dog can't spit out ivory things from your mouth! If you say that I steal a man, then find that man for me! Otherwise, you are Liar, just throwing dirty water and slander!"

  This time it was the turn of the aunt opposite to get stuck.

  She also heard about Liu Chunhua's tryst with other men in the woods from other people's mouths. In fact, she didn't even know if it was a man. At this moment, how could she conjure up a man to be with her? Liu Chunhua's testimony?

  Seeing her speechless for a moment, Liu Chunhua became determined.

  Things were not revealed.

  Maybe someone just saw it accidentally and spread the news around.

  Then she became very proud.

  "Can't you tell me? Everyone, neighbors and fellow villagers, come here and take a look. Look at this aunt of yours. She usually says one thing and says another behind her back. Today she finally showed her true colors. Maybe. She just wants a man, and she thinks the whole world wants a man just like her!"

  The aunt was so irritated that she could not speak for a long time while pointing at Liu Chunhua.

  It had been a long time since anyone had suffered such a big loss to Liu Chunhua.

  Finally getting a chance to fight back, Liu Chunhua would not let it go easily.

  She turned to the middle-aged man who was still holding farm tools in his hand: "Uncle, I call you uncle because of your seniority. In fact, you are not much older than me. I know you are a good person and you are willing to help me. Get something, but Auntie obviously doesn't think so... You also heard what happened just now, uncle, it's up to you to judge."

  The man she called uncle was a well-known honest man in the village.

  If Tong Weimin is truly honest and doesn't play tricks on others, then he is honest to the point of being a bit stupid.

  He couldn't even hear what others were saying to ridicule him.

  For example, at this moment, he took Liu Chunhua's implicitly sarcastic words seriously.

  It immediately became difficult.

  He witnessed everything that had just happened, and felt that it was indeed his wife who provoked first, and he felt vaguely that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

  All she could do was Nuonuo said: "Chunhua, your aunt has been in a bad mood recently. I have been scolded by her for several days. Just... just stop arguing with her, okay?"

  As he spoke, he looked at the two women with pleading eyes and sincere expressions.

  Auntie was completely angry.

  It's a matter between women, why are you dragging out the men in the family?

  I didn't even bother your family, Tong Weimin, but you made trouble for my family first.

  It is tolerable, but what is unbearable!

  At the moment, she didn't care about the possible consequences of this move. She walked directly in front of the onlookers and pulled someone out.