151

Chapter 151 A big deal

  Zhou Mingyan took advantage of the time and started packing things as soon as 6 o'clock in the afternoon arrived.

  Li Chaoyang curled his lips when he saw this: "Junior brother, are you going to abandon us again?"

  The young man smiled.

  "I'm sorry, I do have something to do today. You can ask me to take over in the future, but I have to leave first today."

  Li Chaoyang winked: "Is there a little girl asking you on a date?"

  Zhou Mingyan thought of Tong Qian who took the initiative to ask him out for the first time. He said nothing but could not hide the smile on his face.

  "You're actually in love?!"

  Li Chaoyang didn't expect that he would guess right with just a casual guess, and couldn't help but scream in surprise.

  "You haven't even written your horoscope yet, senior brother, please stop worrying about me."

  Zhou Mingyan didn't want to waste any more time with him, so he picked up his bag, put it on the scooter, and drove away.

  Behind him, Li Chaoyang looked at his back and sighed.

  "Oh, junior brother is different now that he is older. Everyone knows that he abandoned senior brother and fell in love."

  Niu Ben, who had remained silent, dealt a fatal blow.

  "If a little girl comes to you for a relationship, I'm afraid you'll be in trouble too."

  Why am I still single now?

  Of course it's because no one is looking for him.

  Li Chaoyang was speechless angrily and decided that as soon as the operating system was stabilized, he would go out and find someone!

  As for now, of course, let's just be his programming dog.

  Today is December 24th, Christmas Eve in the West.

  Jinghai City can be regarded as a fashionable metropolis. Although the older generation sneers at it, young people are gradually starting to celebrate Christmas.

  Zhou Mingyan had a panoramic view of these scenes.

  A few days ago, Tong Qian suddenly called him and asked him to arrive at Dayin Temple in Jinghai City before 7 pm on December 24.

  Although he guessed the reason, Zhou Mingyan still couldn't suppress the joy in his heart.

  As dusk falls, many shops in the city center have hung up Christmas trees decorated with colored lights, attracting many people to watch.

  This proves that Tong Qian still takes him seriously. Although the communication between the two has gradually become less and less these days, their relationship has not faded.

  He stopped in front of a store, then came out with a bunch of stuff and continued driving.

  Dayin Temple stands on a mountain in the western suburbs of Jinghai City. It has high altitude and low temperature. On winter nights, you have to wrap yourself in at least two thick cotton-padded jackets to resist the cold mountain wind.

  Tong Qian stamped his feet and shook his hands, complaining in his heart.

  Why are you so stupid?

  He made an appointment to meet someone on the mountain, but he forgot to bring thick clothes. Now the mountain wind blows, and he is shivering from the cold outside.