160

Chapter 160 An unexpected encounter

  "He really fell down!"

  The scenes performed by Tong Qian and others in real life are almost exactly the same as those played on TV.

  If the scene of the calf going down is blocked, what is shown to the onlookers is that Tong Qian deliberately pushed the intern to the ground.

  But in fact everyone could see clearly that the intern tripped over the wire.

  The truth comes out.

  Tong Qian turned around. Opposite him, a group of people represented by Chief Editor Hu were all blue in the face.

  It was just a report, just a little exaggerated. How could someone come to your door and be slapped in the face in front of all your colleagues?

  These people can't figure it out anyway.

  Tong Qian ignored them.

  Instead, he said bluntly: "I have proven my innocence, so I request that Jinghai City News TV Station broadcast the apology statement continuously within the next week."

  Even Deputy Director Zhang hesitated now.

  He was at odds with the director of the news station behind Editor Hu, so he was happy to see their jokes.

  But if the apology statement is really to be broadcast on a rolling basis, it will be embarrassing for the entire Jinghai City News TV station.

  Units like theirs...

  Tong Qian: "If your company cannot comply with my requirements, then I will have no choice but to go through legal procedures."

  Everyone knows that if we really want to sue, the TV station will definitely lose.

  However, the court's decision does not happen overnight. Even for some simple civil disputes, it is considered fast to have a result within a year.

  By then, the day lilies were already cold.

  Taking all aspects into consideration, Tong Qian wasted a lot of time and effort in performing this play.

  Deputy Director Zhang bargained: "It's definitely not possible to broadcast it continuously for a week. Let's put the apology news in the first article of "Today's Jinghai", okay?"

  "Jinghai Today" is the column in charge of Editor Hu. It is broadcast at 6:30 every night. It has a very high ratings in Jinghai City. It was also the media that first spread the rumors about the child stalking and assaulting people.

  Tong Qian knew in his heart that Deputy Director Zhang wanted to reduce the impact of this incident to the column "Jinghai Today" and preserve the reputation of the entire Jinghai City News TV Station.

  "Okay, but I ask that the message bar at the bottom of the column scroll continuously for a week."

  "That's no problem." Deputy Director Zhang agreed.

  As long as it can be resolved within the column without expanding the impact, anything can be said.

  What's more, once the apology statement comes out, Editor Hu's position will definitely be lost.

  Deputy Director Zhang felt very happy when he thought that Editor Hu was about to leave with his distant relative, the intern.

  After leaving the TV station building, Tong Qian said sincerely to the study committee member: "Thank you, thank you, otherwise I don't know how to prove it."