44

Chapter 44 The Collapse of Liu Chunhua

  Liu Chunhua, who has always been sharp-tongued, couldn't even spit out a word this time.

  She made it so obvious that the others were not fools, and they could tell at a glance that there was probably a lot going on inside.

  Liu Chunhua was domineering at home, and even when she went out, she would not forget to bring this behavior outside.

  But the people outside are not your husband and son, who will tolerate you unconditionally.

  Therefore, Liu Chunhua thought she was very popular, but in fact she had already offended a lot of people, but for the sake of her fellow villagers, she couldn't say it openly.

  This time Liu Chunhua hit the wall, and people who usually had problems with her felt extremely happy.

  Liu Chunhua was trembling.

  After looking around a few times, I found that Tong Weimin was not there.

  Also, the man was called out by himself and went to the town outside to buy balm for his face. He would not be able to come back for a while.

  The person he was most worried about was not there, so Liu Chunhua barely found an excuse to comfort herself.

  What are you guilty of? It wasn't like what they said.

  That's all slander.

  Liu Chunhua convinced herself and suddenly felt confident.

  Although she wasn't smart, she wasn't that stupid either.

  Just point your finger at the little boy.

  "Little brat, I will remember you. Next time I see your parents, I must tell them and ask them to educate you. If you are so young, you are full of lies. I am afraid you will be imprisoned and reformed in the future. "

  The little boy was obviously frightened by her words.

  A look of panic appeared on his thin, dark face.

  Liu Chunhua felt a little relieved and didn't bother much.

  "It's so late, and I have to rush home to cook for my son. If you let me meet you next time, I will never let you go."

  After bluffing, Liu Chunhua was about to sneak away.

  But no one would give her this chance.

  "Aunt Chunhua, where are you going?"

  On the way home, a smiling little boy appeared.

  As soon as she saw him, Liu Chunhua's brows wrinkled involuntarily.

  Although I have not dealt with Tong Qian many times, I know that this is an extremely difficult person to deal with.

  The point is, you can't argue with him yet.

  If you are really serious, there will be a lot of words waiting for you such as "What do adults and children care about?" and "He is just an ignorant child."

  "You are deliberately looking for trouble, right? If you do this again, don't blame me for teaching you a lesson on your behalf!"

  Liu Chunhua made a fierce look.

  Tong Qian is not the cowardly classmate Xiao Chen.

  He stood in front of him. Although he was small and thin, he looked unshakable.