117

Chapter 117 Taking office

  "Uncle Weimin!"

  After not seeing each other for six years, Tong Weimin has obviously aged much, his face is covered with wrinkles, and he does not look like he is in his early forties, but more like a man in his fifties.

  Seeing a handsome young man greeting him, Tong Weimin responded with some embarrassment.

  "This is... a baby, he's grown so big."

  Tong Qian asked him: "Uncle Weimin is here to take care of Brother Mingyan and the others, right?"

  When it came to work, Tong Weimin became even more uneasy.

  He knew that Wang Pingping was very capable in Jinghai City and her business was doing quite well. He also attracted Tong Weiguo and Zhao Li and made them team captains. He heard that the monthly salary was not low.

  But when he stepped into the home that Wang Pingping bought in Jinghai City, he realized that the poor family that needed his care had completely changed.

  There is a courtyard with flowers and grass, an antique door, the house is open and clean, and the floors are installed.

  Refrigerators, color TVs, telephones, and air conditioners are all available, and a mobile phone is placed on the dining table in the living room.

  Tong Weimin had never used this thing before. He had only seen a certain boss proudly show off to them, saying that even though this thing was bulky, just buying one would cost tens of thousands of yuan.

  Now that their family has become so rich, their requirements will become higher. If he does not do well, Zhou Mingyan may not be happy.

  Tong Qian was keenly aware of his embarrassment and comforted him with a smile: "Uncle Weimin is definitely the best. You don't even know that my brother and the others hired an aunt before. There are many things about that woman that I haven't mentioned yet. I still think about stealing things every day."

Tong Weimin straightened his back: "Although I am poor, I have never taken a needle or thread from others in so many years. Don't worry about that."

  Tong Qian said hurriedly: "That's for sure, that's for sure. By the way, Uncle Weimin, can you drive?"

  He asked without any hope, but unexpectedly, Tong Weimin nodded.

  It turned out that when Tong Weimin was working in the south, a boss bought a car, but he was stingy and was unwilling to pay more to hire a driver, so he asked Tong Weimin to learn how to drive and took him around every day.

  Tong Qian clapped his hands together: "That's just right. My brother and his friends live far away from the city. My uncle can drive, so he can go shopping by himself. In the past, that aunt had to ask my brother and his friends to send someone to accompany them."

  When Wang Pingping heard that Tong Weimin was coming, she originally planned to go home at noon and catch up on old times, but she got stuck by things at the restaurant, so she called Tong Qian and asked him to entertain the guests.

  Unexpectedly, Tong Weimin was eager to get this job, so he rejected Tong Qian's suggestion to take him to a restaurant and went to Zhou Mingyan's company.

  Seeing his uncle's unconcealed desire, Tong Qian knew that this job must be very important to him, so he didn't take any detours and took him directly to the factory in the suburbs.

  It was past one o'clock in the afternoon when they arrived.

  Zhou Mingyan and the other four people are still working hard, and they haven't even had a bite of food yet.