56

Chapter 56 Competitors

  "This question is actually not difficult. It is very simple to solve using junior high school methods. If it is limited to elementary school knowledge, you may have to do a few more steps. You see..."

  Zhou Mingyan pulled over the draft paper and wrote down a few calculations.

  It was obviously a very complicated Mathematical Olympiad question, but once he explained it, it was as simple as 11 equals 2.

  Zhou Mingyan is not only handsome and good at fighting, but he is also a good teacher.

  Tong Qian bit his pen in silence and added another point to him.

  An important reason why Tong Qian doesn't like studying is that the teachers are too boring. Zhou Mingyan is different. He will tailor explanation materials for Tong Qian based on his actual situation. No matter how boring the topic is, he can change it. It's so interesting.

  How can I be so virtuous as to be able to meet such a good brother in my entire life?

  Tong Qian was silently moved.

  "Do you understand?" Finding that Tong Qian was distracted again, Zhou Mingyan took the pen from his hand and knocked on his forehead.

  "I understand, Master Zhou——"

  Tong Qian deliberately shouted into his ear. When the weak breath left, Zhou Mingyan's ears were already red.

  Tong Qian didn't notice this.

  He jumped off the stool and walked towards Wang Pingping.

  "Mom, what's the matter?"

  Wang Pingping was stunned and wanted to shake her head subconsciously, but then she felt that this matter could not be hidden from the smart children, so she sighed tiredly.

  "Let's talk about it during dinner."

  Dinner is very important in this family.

  In the morning, everyone rushes to work and school. At noon, Wang Pingping is often too busy to come back for dinner. Only during dinner, everyone gets together to chat and talk about each other's situation.

  Many important decisions were made at dinner.

  Tong Qian gave him a piece of chicken leg and Zhou Mingyan gave him a chicken wing in return.

  Grabbing the chicken wings, he gnawed and listened. As he listened, Tong Qian frowned.

  Wang Pingping chewed her food slowly.

  "Xu Jia told me today that a small rice ball stall that looks exactly like our rice balls has appeared in the county's farmer's market. It's mobile and has some kind of opening bonus, buy one, get one free. Today's business is a little worse than usual. ."

  This difference is nothing, I'm afraid it will continue to be like this in the future.

  The family of four pointed at this small stall to eat, and Wang Pingpingping did not dare to be careless.

  Zhou Mingyan and Tong Qian looked at each other.

  What they were worried about finally came to pass.

  Under market economy conditions, as long as you can make money, people will do anything.

  Once someone makes money in a certain industry, there is no need for him to publicize it, and naturally a lot of people who want to make money will jump into this pit.