21

Chapter 21 Wang's Rice Ball Opens

  "Sure enough, it still doesn't work."

  Wang Pingping has never been very confident about her decision to go into business. Now that she has suffered a setback, she seems a little depressed.

  "Baby, you go out to play with your sister and brother. Mom is here alone. When the temple fair is over, I will take you home."

  Although I don't know why I, as an adult, would be influenced by children and come here to sell rice balls when I get excited.

  But Wang Pingping felt that she had recognized the facts and seemed to be at ease.

  Seeing her like this, Tong Qian became even more anxious.

  Zhou Huangyan quietly told him that in fact, the most important thing about this trial was not to make money, but to change Wang Pingping's thinking.

  If she continues to live with a few acres of land as she did before, then they may still live in poverty until they can be self-reliant.

  To change the status quo, we must start by changing the only adult in the family.

  Tong Qian gritted his teeth and rushed out.

  "Baby, baby, where are you going?"

  Wang Pingping was feeling sorry for herself. When she saw Tong Qian without even saying hello, she ran out and hurriedly chased him.

"Auntie, I'll go check on him. Just stay here and watch the stall."

  Zhou Huangyan caught up with Tong Qian and found that he had stopped a mother and son.

  As I got closer, I could clearly see his tearful performance.

  "...Dad didn't want us anymore, so my mother had to take us out to set up a stall. Because I was in poor health, my mother borrowed a lot of money. They said that if we didn't pay back the money, they would kick our whole family out to sleep in a ruined temple. Auntie, can you buy some of my rice balls? I guarantee they are of high quality and low price. Sorry to trouble you."

  After the New Year, Tong Qian would be ten years old, but he was born frail and looked like a seven or eight-year-old child. He was thin, with fair skin and a pair of dark eyes, pitiful and cute.

  Anyone with a little love cannot bear to refuse his request.

  What's more, the story he told was really miserable. After listening to it for a while, the woman's eyes became red.

  "Where is your stall?"

  Tong Qian was shameless and stepped forward to stop people. Unexpectedly, the performance was so successful that he impressed the customers the first time.

  When he turned around, he saw Zhou Mingyan looking at him intently. In an instant, his whole body seemed to be ignited by a fire, turning red from head to toe.

  Such an embarrassing moment was actually watched the whole time!

  This person turned out to be Zhou Mingyan!

  Tong Qian couldn't help but feel worried.

  If in the past, he still retained some pride of being pampered by his family, but after his family was ruined and everyone was wandering alone, he finally understood that the so-called dignity was a joke in the face of survival.

  In order to survive, he did everything possible, including taking advantage of his own appearance and taking advantage of the sympathy of others.

  With such a dishonorable method, would Zhou Mingyan... look down on himself?