67

Chapter 67 No business allowed here

  The boss was stunned for a while. After being scolded by Wang Pingping for a while, he came to his senses and started to speak harshly.

  "Let me tell you, my family is from Linshui County, and I know people everywhere. If you do this again, don't blame me for being rude!"

  I have been doing business for a long time and have met all kinds of people.

  There are many people who just talk like this, and Wang Pingping doesn't take them seriously.

  She curled her lips and waved the iron spoon, shocking the boss and taking two steps back.

  Wang Pingping turned around and smiled at the workers who were watching: "Brothers and sisters, I'm sorry to delay your meal. I'll give you more food today!"

  The boss had a sullen face and said slyly: "I wonder which of you dares to eat it?"

  Tong Qian was surprised: "Why do you care about heaven and earth but also care about other people's food? Do you think you are the emperor?"

  The boss showed a winning smile.

  Sure enough, when these words were spoken, the workers hesitated.

  They looked at each other, but no one dared to reach out and take the lunch box from Wang Pingping's hand.

  Zhou Mingyan frowned.

  It seems that this person has a lot of connections behind him.

  The boss laughed proudly, pointed at Wang Pingping and said, "They all depend on my uncle for food. If they dare not listen to me, tell them to go back to their hometown!"

  It turned out that the brother of the short, fat wife who had been standing behind the boss was the project manager in charge of this Sky Tower.

  Not to mention a small worker, even the entire team has the right to change at will.

  The atmosphere fell silent for a moment.

  A loud voice exploded in the air, "What are you doing with a bunch of people gathered here! Why don't you hurry up and get to work after eating! The project time is so tight, how can you be lazy!"

  The workers dispersed.

  Although the visitor's clothes were stained with mud, they were obviously more upscale than the workers.

  Tong Qian guessed that he was probably the contractor.

  After the foreman fiercely shouted away the crowd, he suddenly saw the restaurant owner buried in the crowd, and his face immediately changed.

  "Oh, Boss Sun, why do you have time to come to our place today? Are you looking for Manager Yang? He is not here now, and he is accompanying the big boss to catch the wind."

  As the contractor spoke, he nodded respectfully and bowed, and handed him a cigarette.

  The boss glanced contemptuously at Wang Pingping, who was standing aside, then stretched out his hand to take the cigarette like a charity, and slowly lit it.

  He blew out the gray smoke and nodded Wang Pingping with the burning cigarette butt.

  "Where did this woman come from? She actually went to the construction site to sell lunch boxes, and the workers didn't even come to my place to eat. You go back and ask the workers if they have any objections to me?"