178

Chapter 178 Business blowback

  Sure enough, after Wang Pingping spoke, Li Wenping immediately laughed.

  "As a young man, it's a good thing to be a little bloody. Your young master has been well educated and has methods and strategies in doing things. I admire him very much. If my son has half the ambition he has, I won't have to worry about him every day."

  Tong Qian curled his lips and started drinking the ecstasy soup again.

  He originally had a good impression of Li Wenping, but unfortunately Li Dahan's behavior was so bad that he had a bad impression of the entire Li Group.

  But Li Wenping felt that what he said was all the truth.

  While talking, Li Wenping took the gift from Lao Li and walked to the hospital bed.

  Wang Pingping hurriedly wanted to get up, but was stopped by Li Wenping.

  "Boss Wang, I'm here to apologize today, why can I bother you to get up?"

  "What the hell, how can I, a small restaurant owner, dare to ask Boss Li to apologize?"

  The two of them exchanged commercial compliments.

  Tong Qian was bored by what he heard, but he couldn't just run away like that.

  Just when I was impatient, the ward door was pushed open again.

  Mingyan!

  Tong Qian's eyes lit up and he stood up from the chair, his face filled with joy that he couldn't stop.

  Since the day of the birthday party, they confessed their feelings to each other, and after being together, they entered the so-called love period.

  Tong Qian didn't understand it before. How could a couple stick together to the point where they wouldn't even want to be apart for a quarter of an hour?

  Now that he is in love, he can understand the feelings of his predecessors.

  Although it is not as exaggerated as conjoined twins, to the point where they are not separated for a moment, they are still different from before.

  For example, when he was sitting on the chair just now, he was thinking about what Zhou Mingyan was doing now when he was bored.

  He went out to meet with clients early this morning. I wonder if the business has been concluded?

  Said Cao Cao Cao Cao has arrived.

  The person he was thinking about suddenly appeared in front of him, how could Tong Qian be dissatisfied with joy.

  So much so that he ignored Tong Paner's worried gaze.

  When Zhou Mingyan saw him, he originally wanted to open his arms and hug him, but in the end he restrained his impulse and moved his hands to the top of his lover's head, brushing some of his hair away from his forehead.

  "Your hair seems to have grown longer."

  Tong Qian also realized that his actions were too presumptuous. After all, there were other people in the ward.

  So he also tugged on his hair, "Um...it seems a bit long."

  "I'll accompany you to cut it later."

  "OK."

  The two men looked at each other and smiled.

  Li Wenping, who was chatting happily with Wang Pingping, smiled and said: "This is Zhou Mingyan, right? We haven't seen each other for six or seven years, and now he has become a handsome young man with outstanding talents."