86

Chapter 86 Look at your worthlessness  

After the notebook was picked up and spread out on the table to dry, everyone's excitement also subsided.

  Zhou Mingyan said: "Auntie, let's take this money to the bank."  Being reminded by him, Tong Qian nodded repeatedly as he thought of this incident.  In fact, two months ago, he wanted his mother to open a bank account and deposit money in it.  But at that time, Wang Pingping had to buy vegetables, pay wages, and pay tuition, firewood, rice, oil, and salt for them. Everything required money.  For easy access, she did not deposit the money in the bank. Wang Pingping stuffed the scattered coins into a box, locked it, and placed it on the innermost layer of the wardrobe.  After doing the math today, I found that they actually made almost 5,000 yuan, which is not a small amount of money. If someone takes the box away while they are not at home, there will be no place to cry.  Wang Pingping hesitated: "The bank...is that place safe?"  "Of course it's safe. A state-owned enterprise can't escape if anything happens. It's much safer to keep your money there than at home."  Since both Tong Qian and Zhou Mingyan agreed with her to deposit the money in the bank, Wang Pingping washed her hands.  Then Tong Qian watched dumbfounded as his mother took out money from unexpected corners of the house.  "The original iron box couldn't fit anymore. They were all put together. I didn't feel worried, so I put them separately."  Because of my business, I received only a few cents or a few cents in change, rarely even ten yuan.  The change of 5,000 yuan was piled together and became a small mountain.  Wang Pingping looked a little panicked, fearing that the mountain of money would disappear in the blink of an eye.  "No, I will go to the county to store it now."  Tong Qian grabbed her, dumbfounded.  "Mom, the bank has closed early at this time. Where is there anyone? You can go there tomorrow morning."  That being said, how could Wang Pingping sleep with peace of mind when facing a lot of money.  She almost kept her eyes open until dawn. Taking advantage of the weak skylight, she put the money in a bag without disturbing the children. She hung the bag on the handlebar of her bicycle like a thief, and pedaled as hard as she could to the county bank.  But she got up too early, and it was still a long time before she went to work at the bank.  Wang Pingping was so nervous that she almost counted the seconds. When the bank opened, she immediately rushed in with her bag, startling the bank tellers.  "I-I want to save money."  she said nervously.  "How many?"  "5000."  She handed the bag over, and when the teller opened it, she couldn't help but sigh.  Those who sit at the counter are most afraid of encountering such scattered money.  At this time, there were no money counting machines, and counting money was all done manually. If you came across change, it would take you half a day to count it, no matter how fast you were.  Wang Pingping was leaning against the bank window, staring at people counting money.  At home, Tong Qian got up lazily, "Where is my mother?"  Zhou Mingyan answered clearly: "Auntie went out early in the morning. I guess she didn't sleep at all last night and guarded the pile of money all night."  Tong Qian was speechless, this was indeed something his mother could do.  In the future, 5,000 yuan will not be a lot of money, but now, it is at least worth a house.  "Tell me, when we have money, should we buy a house?"  Tong Qian still feels frightened when he recalls the crazy rise in housing prices in later generations.  "I definitely have to buy a house, but buying a house is not as good as buying land."  Tong Qian was surprised by Zhou Mingyan's boldness.  "You mean, engage in real estate?"  "What I mean is that we first hoard land through government bidding." Zhou Mingyan stretched out his hand to smooth the soft fur on Tong Qian's head.  "The real estate industry is too deep. Even if you have money and no background, it is difficult to become successful. Land hoarding is different. We can use the ability to predict the future to grab land with development value in advance, and wait for the land price to rise later. Get it up and sell it again, and you will get several times, dozens of times, or even hundreds of times the profit, and there is no risk."  Tong Qian's mouth watered after hearing this.  He never thought that making money could be so easy.  Seeing Tong Qian's fascinated look, Zhou Mingyan smiled and tugged at the soft flesh on his face.  "These things are not difficult. If you want to learn, I will teach you slowly in the future."  With the beautiful fantasy of lying in a pile of money and counting money in the future, Tong Qian happily strolled all the way to school. Even though he met Zhao Xueyi as soon as he entered the school, it could not dampen his good mood.  "Tong Qian," the moment he passed by, Zhao Xueyi suddenly stopped him, bent down and said, "Remember, don't get into my hands."  Zhou Mingyan, who had been following him closely, took two steps forward, protecting Tong Qian behind him, and looked at Zhao Xueyi without fear.  "Teacher, as an adult, it seems inappropriate for you to threaten a child."  Unlike Zhao Xueyi's ruthlessness, Tong Qian's face can be described as bright and sunny.  "Teacher Zhao Xueyi, have you settled the matter between you and Liu Chunhua?" He was quite curious. It must be quite exciting for two vicious dogs to tear each other apart, but it's a pity that he couldn't see it with his own eyes.  Zhao Xueyi was angry: "This is none of your business!"  "It's really none of my business," Tong Qian shrugged, "But the fact that you asked everyone to buy 15 yuan of teaching aids has spread. I heard that many parents are planning to come to the school to ask for an explanation. I don't know about Teacher Zhao. , have you thought of your excuse?"  Tong Qian is not afraid of him.  He was rich now. Not only did he not care about Zhao Xueyi, but Liu Chunhua and Tong Dafeng were also temporarily forgotten.  He will be a man who will become the King of Earth in the future. He should not dwell on this small contradiction in front of him. He should take a long-term view and face the whole country and the world.Tong Qian was still thinking about it when he was suddenly slapped hard on the head.  He raised his head dissatisfiedly and saw Tong Zhengwen with a dark face.  "The principal has rang the school bell, why are you still standing here?"  The beautiful fantasy was shattered in an instant, and Tong Qian, a third-grade primary school student, had to run to the classroom in despair.  "I'll make money later..." Tong Qian muttered.  "What are you talking about?" The fat man avoided the teacher's sight and poked him secretly.  "I said, when I make money in the future, I must renovate our primary school, install air conditioners in every classroom, build lecture theaters and put in projectors!"  Big Fatty didn't understand what he was talking about at all, and said impatiently: "Xu Can asked me to ask you, where did you take all his lessons and exercises?"  As an important exhibit, it is still on the principal's desk.  After hearing the message, Xu Can bared his teeth angrily at Tong Qian and said, "It's all your fault that the teacher found me!"  Tong Qian felt a rare feeling of guilt.  Xu Can continued to pout, "Please lend me your comic book for a few more days!"  Tong Qian: ......  Looking at your worthlessness, I really overestimate you.