85

Chapter 85 I like counting money the most

  Not to mention how Zhao Xueyi dealt with Liu Chunhua, let's talk about Tong Qian. He heard bad news as soon as he came home from school.

  A certain family in Daya Village started selling box lunches at a stall in the county town.

  Tong Qian said with a dark face: "Isn't this just plagiarizing my mother?"

  Zhou Mingyan corrected him: "This is called following the trend, and the law cannot prohibit it."

  The Trademark Law has been officially implemented for several years. According to Tong Qian's idea, he originally wanted to register a trademark for Wang Pingping to prevent others from copying her.

  But Zhou Mingyan said that even if a trademark is registered, people nowadays have little legal awareness and the legal system itself is not perfect. It should not be too easy to exploit loopholes. Even if it is copied, there is a high probability that there is nothing you can do, so don't bother.

  Tong Qian sighed.

  His mother has finally made a name for herself in the county town. Now that people come here, they don't have to open up the market, they can directly get a share of the pie. Who wouldn't be annoyed if they change her?

But as long as you are doing business, there is no way to avoid this kind of thing.

  Fortunately, Qingtian Building is guaranteed to be their territory, and no one except Wang Pingping is qualified to sell lunch boxes there.

  Li Wenping's words are still very useful.

  Not only did he allow Wang Pingping to sell, he also allowed only her family to sell, which was indeed a huge benefit.

  No wonder the business can be so big, and there is no need to say anything about what he does as a person.

  Speaking of this, Tong Qian suddenly became confused.

  "It stands to reason that Li Wenping is so powerful now. In a few decades, he shouldn't be an unknown person. But whether it is him or his company, I have never heard of him or his company in my previous life. Have you heard of it? ?"

  Zhou Mingyan also thought about this problem.

  "I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but then I slowly recalled that there seemed to be a business tycoon named Li in Jinghai City in the 1980s and 1990s. However, later, it seemed that there was a conflict within the family, and they criticized each other and broke the news, which attracted the police. and the supervisors, who caught everyone who needed to be arrested, and the entire group company collapsed. Later, it was acquired by foreign capital and its name was changed. The once famous business family completely disappeared."

  "Doing business is indeed difficult," Tong Qian lamented. "Such a huge industry has collapsed, and even its name has completely disappeared in the long river of history."

  "That's why it is said that shopping malls are like battlefields. You must be careful every step you take. Once you make a mistake, you may be in jeopardy."

  After feeling a moment of emotion, Tong Qian pounced on Zhou Mingyan and said with a smile, "Thankfully, I have a genius like you. I believe we are on the right path under your guidance."

  Zhou Mingyan staggered when he hit him, and subconsciously held on to the table to keep from falling.

  Hearing this, he said helplessly: "Do you just believe me that much? You are not afraid that I will sell you one day."