47

Chapter 47 Wang Pingping's Thoughts

  One of the protagonists left, and everyone's eyes wandered between Wang Pingping and Liu Chunhua, wanting to see how the play would end.

  "Mom," a childish voice sounded, "Dad asked me to call you home."

  The boy was trembling, but he walked through the crowd and walked up to Liu Chunhua without daring to raise his head.

  Tong Zhongshi was not too young, and it was time to be sensible. He understood that his mother had done very bad things and slandered Tong Qian's mother.

  Thinking about the firecrackers that Tong Qian gave him during the Chinese New Year, and the rice balls and snacks that Aunt Wang Pingping gave her when she occasionally met her on the road, Tong Zhongshi felt even more guilty.

  Seeing her son handed to her at the bottom of the steps, Liu Chunhua should take the opportunity to leave, but her son's words aroused the jealousy she had suppressed for a long time.

  Let yourself go home?

  Well, you, Tong Weimin, are still protecting this woman Wang Pingping at this time!

"I do not go!"

  She sneered and stared at Wang Pingping.

  Tong Zhongshi became anxious and reached out to pull her, his tone full of pleading.

  "Mom, let's go back!"

  When he saw his mother's expression, he couldn't help but be startled.

  There was no mirror at this time, so Liu Chunhua couldn't see her own appearance, but others could see her clearly.

  Liu Chunhua had an ordinary appearance, and her face was full of flesh. The resentment in her eyes added a hint of cruelty to her, and her whole person was indescribably crazy and twisted.

  crazy!

  The villagers murmured secretly, and then compared with Wang Pingping, who was angry but still maintained her demeanor, they were clearly superior.

  How could you just believe Liu Chunhua's nonsense?

  Look at Wang Pingping, her children are filial, her business is doing well, and she is kind and generous. She is countless times better than the stingy Liu Chunhua!

  Liu Chunhua took two steps forward and said, "Since you have to throw dirty water on me, let's make it clear today whether you, Wang Pingping, are flirting around and unruly women!"

  As she spoke, she looked around, hoping that the people who had scolded Wang Pingping with her would stand up and use public opinion to force Wang Pingping to submit.

  Jealousy made Liu Chunhua lose her mind, but others were not stupid.

  A woman she glanced at began to make excuses to leave, "Oh, it's getting late. I have to go home to cook. I can't let my children not have enough to eat."

  Today, in front of everyone, Liu Chunhua and Widow Zhao's affair was exposed, and those who had spread the rumors began to feel guilty.

  Seeing someone taking the lead, others followed one after another. The villagers who had just gathered together to watch the show were about to disperse when Wang Pingping suddenly spoke.

  She said: "Liu Chunhua, the reason why I call you sister-in-law is not because you are worthy of respect as a person, but for the sake of Brother Weimin. Therefore, I can no longer pursue the past things, but if I want to After hearing these nonsense words, I, Wang Pingping, will never let go easily, whether it's a lawsuit or jail time!"