70

Chapter 70: The nemesis of potential babies

  The uncle and nephew were fighting and making trouble, and Zhou Mingyan was watching from the side.

  When he discovered that Tong Qian was short of breath due to sudden and strenuous exercise, he immediately stepped forward to stop him.

Tong Weiguo asked strangely: "Qian Baobao, what's wrong with you?"

  Tong Qian didn't want him to know about his heart disease.

  A few people at home held him up like a porcelain doll all day long, which was enough for him. If a few more people came in, he wouldn't be able to survive this day.

  He then changed the subject.

  "Oh, by the way, little uncle, I'll give this back to you."

  As Tong Qian spoke, he took out a 10-yuan note from his pocket and handed it to his uncle.

  When Tong Weiguo saw it, he couldn't laugh or cry: "Why did you give me money?"

  Tong Qian explained: "Didn't you give me a 5-yuan note during the Chinese New Year? Thanks to my uncle, I used this money to make some money. I thought, if it weren't for my uncle, I wouldn't be able to make it. I'm here to share the money with you."

  He was telling the truth.

  If it weren't for the 5 yuan, he wouldn't have been able to buy the broken cannon, let alone the ancient copper coins weighing more than a kilogram from the rag collector.

  Naturally, Tong Weiguo cannot accept him.

  He stuffed the money back into Tong Qian's pocket, "I didn't know Tong Qian had such ability. He could actually make money?"

  Tong Qian said that he was playful, so he collected some moldy toys from the rag collector. However, Zhou Mingyan told him that these toys could be sold in an antique shop, so they went there.

  Tong Qian did not say how much it was sold for.

  He did this just to clear up the rumors.

  Although Liu Chunhua, who spread rumors, was severely punished in public last time, Tong Qian knew that many people were still whispering behind their backs.

  Everyone knows that Wang Pingping's family was very poor. Later, she started doing business in the county and made a little money.

  But what about before that?

  Wang Pingping was looking for people to borrow money to pay off her debts, and everyone knew it clearly.

  Why is it that no one is willing to lend me the front leg, but I can come up with more than 300 yuan for the back leg? It can't be a conjuration.

  Tong Qian was not afraid of Liu Chunhua now, so he thought of using his uncle's mouth to tell everyone how the money came from.

  He would never allow his mother to be slandered and speculated wildly.

  As for whether Liu Chunhua would go crazy after hearing this, that was beyond his concern.

  While he was talking, someone suddenly called Tong Weiguo's name from behind.

  Looking back, Tong Qian couldn't help but widen his eyes.

  It's actually the Zhao family's cousin!

  It was the man who slapped Widow Zhao twice when he caught her raping her, and then snatched the jade bracelet from Liu Chunhua's arms in full view of everyone!