36

Chapter 36: You call it and see if it responds to you?

  The sun rises high.

  Entertainment activities at this time were still very scarce. Many city people took their families to stroll around the market when they had nothing to do. They often did not hesitate to spend a little money to buy snacks, toys, etc. for their children. The market was crowded. It was noisy and lively.

  When there were more people, there were also more people fishing in troubled waters. While Wang Pingping was shouting, she would look back at the cart from time to time. She saw three children guarding the stall without moving. Tong Paner even took out his homework book and started doing homework. Only then did I feel relieved.

  Wang Pingping was not far from the trolley. Every time a customer came, she would run back quickly and hand over the rice balls skillfully and quickly.

  After going back and forth, some people got impatient and left directly. Wang Pingping missed them.

  Once again, Wang Pingping saw a customer stopping next to her trolley. She ran back panting and said repeatedly: "Sister, I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long."

  Then I heard the guest say with a smile: "Little sister, please don't offend me, I have to say thank you to you!"

  Wang Pingping looked up in surprise. The person standing in front of her was none other than the eldest sister who almost lost her son yesterday.

  This eldest sister spoke with a foreign accent, was dressed simply, was tall and thin, and held a rice ball in her hand.

  Seeing that Wang Pingping recognized her, the eldest sister raised the rice ball in her hand and joked with a smile: "Little sister, your daughter is really sensible. She already knows how to help you with your business at such a young age."

  "This is..." Wang Pingping turned her eyes to Tong Pan'er, who was silent, "Pan'er did it?"

  Tong Pan'er's face turned red, she wiped the sticky rice off her hands, and nodded gently.

  Tong Qian rushed to the side and said, "Mom, my sister is so awesome. When this aunt came just now, she immediately imitated your example and made a rice ball. It looked pretty!"

  He was so proud that he felt as if the rice balls were made by himself.

  In fact, Tong Pan'er didn't plan to make rice balls at first, but in the end she couldn't resist Tong Qian's instigation, and she was afraid that the customers would be impatient, so she put the duck on the shelf and made a rice ball with meat and cucumber.

There is no other way. Even though Zhou Mingyan is almost a demon, he knows nothing about cooking. Once he encounters those things in the kitchen, he immediately transforms into the king of dark cooking. Even Tong Qian does not dare to eat what he cooks.

  As for Tong Qian, although he can do it, he is too short. He is only a little taller than the cart and can't even reach the ingredients.

  Tong Paner had no choice but to bite the bullet.

  When the guest caught the three children, he praised them so much that even Tong Qian, who was always shameless, felt embarrassed and hid behind Wang Pingping to listen to the two women chatting.

  The woman who lost the child was called Xu Jia. She said she was in a hurry yesterday and left without even saying thank you after the child was found. Today she came to Wang Pingping specifically to invite her to have a meal at home to express her gratitude.