82

Chapter 82 Things are revealed

  Facts once again proved that Zhou Mingyan's guess was correct.

  Because, early on Monday morning, when the students were in class, the principal made a surprise attack.

  He asked all the teachers of Daya Primary School to go out for a meeting, while the students studied by themselves under the supervision of the class cadres.

  The teachers were confused and the students were talking a lot.

  Only Tong Qian knew clearly: The principal was about to have an attack.

  Principal's office.

  Tong Zhengwen asked with a confused expression: "Principal, is there anything important?"

  He was about to give the students an in-class test. The students were in mourning, but when they heard that the principal asked Tong Zhengwen to go to the meeting, they cheered like crazy.

  The principal motioned to him not to worry.

  After all the teachers arrived, he slowly stood up.

  "I know that I, as the principal, am incapable of fighting for more education funds from above. Over the years, I have seen all the teachers working hard and living in poverty."

  The teachers looked at me and I looked at you. They didn't know why the principal suddenly said this, but they still spoke to comfort each other.

  "If we talk about conscientiousness, there is no one in the whole school who is more dedicated than you, the principal. Compared with you, we are all ashamed."

  I mean what I say.

  Among the teachers present, others more or less have their own small thoughts. Only the principal is really devoted to education wholeheartedly and devotes himself to it.

  The principal looked serious.

  He looked at the teachers and changed the subject.

  "If you have any difficulties, tell me and I will try my best to help you. However, I will never allow anyone to use students to make money privately!"

  The other people still looked confused and ignorant, but Zhao Xueyi's heart trembled.

  He had a premonition of impending disaster.

  Sure enough, the next moment, the principal took out a green-covered teaching aid book from his desk and threw it in front of the teachers.

  Zhao Xueyi knew what it was without even looking at it, and his legs felt weak immediately.

  Found!

  what to do?

  He was messily trying to think of a way to defend himself when he heard the principal say: "I took advantage of yesterday's break to go to Jinghai City and found the same textbook. In the bookstore, this book only cost 4 yuan, but in our teacher's house On his hands, the price sold to students is a full 15 yuan!"

  These words were like a thunder, exploding in the hearts of the teachers.

  Now that things have come to this, what else is there that you don't understand?

  Some people use their status as teachers to sell high-priced teaching aids to students and earn huge profits.

  This is already suspected of deception.