95

Chapter 95 Sudden Accident

  After the final exam, the school immediately went on vacation. After two days, the papers were corrected and then I went to school to get my transcripts.

  Tong Qian counted on his fingers. As a primary school student, he actually had 60 days of vacation.

  Oh my gosh, when I was a kid, I thought summer vacation went by so fast and passed by in the blink of an eye, but now I realize that it is indeed very long.

  A few decades later, even if children do not go to school, they will still have to attend various tutoring classes. It will be almost impossible to stay at home with nothing to do for two whole months.

  When the test results came down, all three children ranked first in the class.

  Wang Pingping was extremely happy. Not only did she cook sumptuous meals to reward the children, she also took the initiative to give the children money to buy what they wanted.

  Tong Pan'er shook her head shyly and refused.

  Zhou Mingyan also smiled and said: "Auntie, I have nothing to buy for the time being. You can keep it yourself."

  Tong Qian chuckled and snatched the three banknotes from his mother's hand: "If they don't want them, just give them to me."

  "You." Wang Pingping didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

  She was not worried about Tong Qian spending money, but she found that her son seemed to have the potential to become a little miser.

  Tong Qian put the 60 yuan close to his body and went to find his uncle excitedly. He was unfortunately told that it might take a few more days for him to take them to Jinghai City.

  The Tongweiguo factory implements a rotating holiday system, with workers working six days and taking two days off.

  In order to spend more time with Tong Qian and the others in Jinghai City, Tong Weiguo planned to work for twelve consecutive days and squeeze out four full days of vacation.

  As shameless as Tong Qian, he was a little embarrassed.

  The labor intensity in the factory is very high. Even though Tong Weiguo is the team leader, he still has to work in the factory. He has to work at least ten hours a day for twelve days in a row, and he will be very tired.

  Tong Weiguo smiled and ruffled his hair: "When we were in the army, we would often be woken up in the middle of the night to practice while we were sleeping. Working a twelve-day shift was nothing at all."

  Maybe it was just a coincidence that it started to rain as soon as Tong Qian got home.

  I heard from the old people in the village that there is a lot of rain in summer. Although it is just light rain, it may rain for many days in a row.

  Tong Qian couldn't help but feel happy.

  Nowadays, the transportation is not very developed. During the journey in Jinghai City, sunny days are the best, rainy days are the worst.

  In the next few days, it rained and stopped, and sometimes it was sunny and sometimes cloudy.

  One day after the summer vacation, it was a cloudless day. Tong Qian had lunch and fell asleep in bed without knowing it.

  Suddenly a thunder exploded, waking him up from his sleep. Tong Qian rubbed his eyes drowsily, only to realize that a strong wind had blown outside and a heavy rain had started to fall.