144

Chapter 144 Stiff Neck

  When he opened his eyes the next morning, Tong Qian was just about to get up when he felt a stinging pain in his left shoulder.

  "Ouch!"

  He couldn't help shouting.

  Zhou Mingyan happened to come back from his morning run and asked him, "What's wrong?"

  Tong Qian is disabled.

  "I feel like my shoulder is going to give way. Why does it hurt so much when I wake up all night?"

  Zhou Mingyan suddenly felt guilty when he heard this.

  However, he was very good at pretending, keeping a calm expression on his face, slowly walked up to Tong Qian, reached out and touched the shoulder of the half-lying young man.

  "┗`O′┛嗷"

  Tong Qian suddenly howled like a slaughtered pig.

  Zhou Mingyan's men paused: "Does it hurt that much?"

  Tong Qian had tears in his eyes: "You will know after you try it."

  Zhou Mingyan did not answer, but diligently began to gently massage his sore shoulders.

  Due to the appropriate strength of the hand, the pain was quickly relieved.

  Although he obviously felt better, Tong Qian didn't know why, but he was still shouting in vain.

  "Hey oh oh"

  Zhou Mingyan's men became more forceful and somewhat annoyed.

  "What's your name? It's the same as calling a bed."

  Tong Qian suddenly fell silent and looked at him with wide eyes.

  Oh my gosh!

  If the fans of the male god knew that Zhou Mingyan could actually say such vulgar words, I'm afraid it would break the longing hearts of many girls!

  "What are you doing?"

  Zhou Mingyan had not closed the bedroom door tightly when he just walked in. The two people who were looking at each other lovingly were startled by the sudden sound.

Immediately, Tong Qian's face quickly darkened.

  Lin Dongdong was standing at the door, trying to step in, still wearing a set of loose pajamas.

  "do not move!"

  Tong Qian shouted immediately without thinking.

  Lin Dongdong was stunned for a moment by his drinking, and actually stopped.

  But she reacted immediately.

  Why should she listen to this brother?

  Tong Qian's mind was spinning quickly and he didn't say I didn't like you. He just said tactfully: "It's so early in the morning and there are two men in the room. It's not good for a girl like you to come in like this."

  Who knows that Lin Dongdong didn't realize that there was anything wrong with his behavior at all.

  She even retorted: "This is my home, I can go wherever I want."

  You entered the role very quickly. Didn't you refuse to enter my house before?

  What else could Tong Qian say, he could only smile.