156

Chapter 156 Fermented Public Opinion

  On the TV, Tong Qian's face was clearly visible.

  "What are they doing! This will cause harm to the baby!"

  At this point, what is there that Tong Qian still doesn't understand?

  He said calmly: "This is their purpose, to use misplaced editing and inflammatory content to smear our family."

  When she fell to the ground, Mother Lin was just blocked by Tong Qian, and the scene of her tripping over the wire was not filmed.

  There is not even a scene of Lin's mother holding Tong Pan'er away.

  It looked like Mother Lin begged Tong Qian, but was knocked to the ground by her taller brother.

  This technique is very familiar to later generations, and many media like to use this method to incite public opinion, regardless of the possible adverse impact on the parties involved.

  What's more, everyone is very naive now and thinks it is impossible for the TV station to lie, not to mention that there is video evidence.

  Therefore, Tong Qian has been blamed for the beating!

  Sure enough, when he went to school in the afternoon, some classmates looked at Tong Qian with a hint of inexplicable meaning.

  However, his deskmate came over to him generously and asked him: "What happened today? The TV stations are saying that you hit someone."

  Tong Qian lowered his eyes: "What if I really hit him?"

  "No way," my deskmate yelled exaggeratedly, "You don't look like that kind of person."

  "How long have we known each other, and you already feel like you know me well?"

  Tong Qian's voice was so full of anger that his deskmate was so scared that he didn't dare to mess with him and quietly retreated.

  When school was over, his deskmate, who had been silent all afternoon, suddenly said to him: "No matter what, I still believe in you, don't care what those bastards say."

  Tong Qian was moved in his heart.

  When everyone is pointing fingers at him, it is of extraordinary significance for one person to stand up and say, I believe in you.

  He decided that he would be nicer to his deskmates in the future.

  Although his deskmate almost cheated him once, men should not be too stingy. If there is a chance in the future, just ask his deskmate to make up for that KFC meal.

  What Tong Qian didn't expect was that the mastermind behind the incident apparently thought that the splash caused by this incident was too small.

  At night, what happened in the morning changed to a more terrifying title and was broadcast on the TV station.

  "Elite students actually hit others? On the lack of contemporary quality education!"

  hehe.

  Tong Qian was really annoyed.

  Since you won't let me go, there's no need for me to endure it any longer.

  He made a phone call.

  After the bell rang, Zhou Mingyan's slightly tired voice came from the other end of the phone.