171

Chapter 171 An impressive first kiss

  From the first day after his rebirth, Tong Qian was determined.

  You must get rid of those things that drag you down and recover what you have lost.

  When he realized his possible feelings for Zhou Mingyan, he naturally felt hesitant and confused.

  However, when he thought that if he escaped now, he might regret it for the rest of his life.

  He tried to convince himself to accept it.

  It's just a relationship.

  They might encounter various difficulties after being together, and they might not make it to the end.

  But now, he wants to try to accept it.

  Accept an experience that you have never had before, accept a new lover, accept a love affair that cannot be tolerated by the world.

  "The world is so big, and you are not a star. Who has time to do nothing all day long? Keep your eyes on you. It doesn't matter who you fall in love with, how many times you fall in love, or how you break up."

  Please, everyone is busy.

  Life is still so long, and we can't care about what the common people think about everything.

  After Zhou Mingyan listened to his analysis, he was silent for a long time.

  "Every time I think I know you, you always surprise me."

  In return, Tong Qian boasted proudly: "Does what I said make sense? I feel like I can become a monk and practice Zen. Maybe I can become a master."

Zhou Mingyan laughed.

  He half hugged the young body in his arms.

  "That's not possible. If you become a monk, wouldn't you leave me alone?"

  "Leaving you to be a widow alone?" Tong Qian smirked, grabbed Zhou Mingyan's chin, and looked around teasingly, "Then I really have to think about it. After all, you are a pretty widow, well, even though you look like a man. A little bit, at least it can be related to Qiao."

  The two of them talked and laughed for a while, and their posture was unprecedentedly intimate.

  Tong Qian's spirit is also very relaxed.

  At this moment, Zhou Mingyan suddenly asked coldly: "What's going on between you and Lin Dongdong? I think she seems to be quite afraid of you."

  This is to convince this person.

  Tong Qian was helpless and held up a hand: "In such a wonderful time, do you have to mention her to spoil the fun?"

  Zhou Mingyan raised his eyebrows: "Oh, who promised me that he would tell me everything."

  Tong Qian thought about his promise to Lin Dongdong, "Don't tell others about this matter."

  But now that he is with Zhou Mingyan, he is naturally not considered "someone else".

  He told the story in detail from beginning to end.

  "So, this girl is eager to avoid me now, for fear that I will expose her affairs."

  As he spoke, Tong Qian imitated Zhou Mingyan again, raised his eyebrows and smiled.

  "Speaking of which, shouldn't you be grateful to me? If I hadn't appeared in time disguised as a wild cat, you would have been forced."