52

Chapter 52 A vicious plan

  If possible, Tong Weilong would never tell others such an embarrassing thing.

  Even if this person is his biological sister.

  But perhaps because he was disturbed by Wang Pingping's sudden divorce, Tong Weilong thought about it and told Tong Dafeng about the scene that just happened at home.

  Of course, he beautified his bravery and highlighted Wang Pingping's indifference and the hatefulness of the boy named Zhou Mingyan.

  Tong Dafeng did not raise any questions about his brother's statement.

  Although a few months ago, Tong Weilong was slapped by one of his female prostitutes and his face was bruised and bruised. However, in Tong Weilong's words, he transformed into a master in martial arts movies, able to beat four people one by one without any fear.

  After hearing the cause and effect, Tong Dafeng's mind started racing at high speed.

  Soon, she discovered an idea that worked in her favor.

  If she could convince Tong Weilong, she might be able to make a fortune.

  "I think the reason why my sister-in-law dared to propose a divorce from you is because she was so angry. The other one was, I heard, she was doing business outside. She was running around all day long and saw many people. If you don't, your heart will become wild."

  Tong Weilong slapped his thigh, and these words spoke to his heart.

  "You're right, she just stayed out for a long time and thought she was awesome. In fact, she is just a vendor!"

  Seeing this, Tong Dafeng immediately struck while the iron was hot and steered the topic in the direction he wanted.

  "In my opinion, the most important thing for women is to be at home. Men work hard outside, and women do housework and take care of children at home. They are not easily tempted by so many temptations. Weilong, you are making a lot of money outside now, and she, Wang Pingping, is still making public appearances. Others think you can't even support your family."

  The more Tong Weilong thought about it, the more he felt that she was right.

  Women, I don't ask you to support the family, just do your job well, right?

He completely forgot that he had not given a penny to his family for several years. If he had counted on him, the family would have starved to death. How could they wait until he came back?

  Tong Dafeng was disdainful, but his face was full of smiles.

  She added fuel to the many rumors about Wang Pingping in the village. As expected, Tong Weilong became furious and cursed Wang Pingping as a shameless woman.

  Seeing that Huo Gong was almost done, Tong Dafeng carefully showed his greedy face.

  "Weilong, if my sister-in-law doesn't run this business anymore, can she transfer it to me?"

  Tong Weilong knew her plan, but didn't take it seriously.

  He is extremely rich now, with thousands of dollars in his account every day. How much money can Wang Pingping's small stall make in a month?

  One or two thousand people died.

  He doesn't like this little money.

  So, he waved his hand and casually decided the fate of the small stall that the family had worked so hard to build.