189

Chapter 189 Anger

  People come and go in the Sky Tower, and security is hard to judge.

  But when they entered the floor where Wang Baobao's company was located, it was not so easy to get away with it.

  Tong Weilong was stopped by company security.

  "Hey, who are you over there! Don't barge in!"

  These years of experience have made Tong Weilong timid.

  After being scolded like this, his first reaction was to find a place to hide.

  After searching around for a while, he reacted before he found the hiding place.

  He is here to find his wife.

  Who is his wife?

  Wang Pingping, chairman of Wangbaobao Company!

  As Wang Pingping's husband, he should be respected, not scolded like a beggar.

  So he straightened his clothes, clenched his hands into fists and coughed twice, assuming the posture of leading an inspection.

  "I'm here to see Wang Pingping." Worried that the security guard wouldn't understand, he specifically added, "He's your boss."

  The security guard chuckled.

  "Our boss isn't here. Besides, she's very busy every day. It's not just anyone who wants to see her."

  Wang Pingping is not here?

  Tong Weilong was in a hurry to find someone and rushed over as soon as he heard the news. He really didn't notice Wang Pingping's schedule.

  In the past, Tong Weilong would have been angry, but now he knew that he had something to ask for, so he had to lower his attitude.

  "Okay, I'll go in and wait for her."

  With that said, Tong Weilong was about to walk in, but was stopped by the security guard.

"Hey, who let you in? Can you enter our company if you want?"

  The security guard had a bad tone.

  They had seen many middle-aged men like Tong Weilong who were down and out and looked wretched.

  Most of these people came to Wang Pingping to ask for Wang Pingping's capital injection or cooperation.

  In order to be worthy of the salary paid to them by the boss, an important step in the work of security guards is to stop these shameless people from the door and try not to let them get in front of Wang Pingping and add unnecessary workload to the boss.

  Tong Weilong held back his anger: "Do you know who I am? Don't you dare let me in!"

  The security guard took out his ears and acted like he was all ears.

  Tong Weilong straightened his chest: "I am your boss's husband!"

  ha?

  The security guards finally determined that this man was a liar and a brainless liar.

  "Husband, everyone knows that our boss only has children and no lovers. Are you treating us like fools?"

  The security guard who realized he had been teased was very unhappy. The three of them formed a circle and pushed Tong Weilong out.

  They have to get rid of this lunatic before the boss comes back.

  Tong Weilong clung to the doorframe tightly.