99

Chapter 99 Shameless

  Daya Village is not big, so the two children visited more than half of the whole village while chatting and laughing.

  When he walked near the ancestral hall, Tong Qian was a little confused: "Why are there so many people around there?"

  He stood on a nearby tree stump and looked far into the distance.

  Many familiar faces gathered around, and in the middle stood...his mother!

  "mom?"

  Tong Qian was shocked. What trouble had the villagers done again?

  When he came down and told Zhou Mingyan about the situation, he understood what had probably happened.

  He looked at the unaware Tong Qian beside him and narrowed his eyes.

  It's also time to settle the accounts from the past.

  On the grounds in front of the ancestral hall.

  Wang Pingping faced the crowd proudly and said loudly: "Absolutely impossible."

  The village chief rarely received such a straightforward rejection, and his face was a little embarrassed for a moment.

  "Pingping, you may have misunderstood me," the village chief explained, "You and Weilong are a family, and you and everyone else in the village are also a family. It's better to make money together and share hardships together than to go it alone. Fight better."

  Wang Pingping looked indifferent: "Tong Weilong and I are not a family. I want to divorce him."

  The crowd immediately became noisy.

  Rumors of divorce were rampant, but even though Wang Pingping took practical actions and still lived in the village, everyone thought they were angry words.

  But now Wang Pingping says she wants a divorce in front of so many people. This is a real attempt to beat a child into a dragon.

  Tong Weilong's face turned green.

  His sister Tong Dafeng suddenly contacted him and wanted him to persuade Wang Pingping to hand over the secrets of running a business, but Tong Weilong flatly refused.

  After losing such a big person last time, he didn't want to see Wang Pingping's family again.

  But Tong Dafeng couldn't stand his patient analysis and assured him that as long as Wang Pingping handed over the business formula, the villagers would remember his kindness and be grateful to him in the future, and no one would mention the previous things. When Tong Weilong came back, he would still be Everyone envies successful elites.

  Returning home in rich clothes is probably the lingering glory in the heart of every man born into poverty.

  This is especially true when a child is a dragon.

  He dreamed that one day he would walk in Daya Village, where the village chief would take the lead and the villagers would welcome him.

  Even just imagining it was enough to wake him up from his dream with a smile.

  After confirming the authenticity of the news, Tong Weilong came back.

  In order to convince Wang Pingping, he also made a detailed plan with the elders, including the village chief.

  However, it was a bad start. Wang Pingping didn't even want to listen to their next nonsense and rejected it outright.

  He said with a dark face: "I don't agree to divorce, how dare you divorce?"