74

Chapter 74 Zhao Li takes up the post

  As soon as Tong Qian entered the door, he called someone sweetly before turning to his uncle.

  "I have something to discuss with you." Tong Qian said seriously.

  He didn't know that the little child talking with such an expression had a cuteness about a little adult.

  Tong Weiguo couldn't help but hugged him over and ravaged his face: "Oh, baby, what do you want to see me for? Did your mother scold you for wetting the bed yesterday, so you came to hide here?"

  Tong Qian's eyes widened in disbelief.

  He obviously underestimated how bad his little uncle was and even spread rumors that he wet the bed!

  He is already in third grade!

  At this moment, let alone Zhao Li, Tong Qian was about to break away from his arms and leave in a huff.

  Tong Weiguo's father, Tong Qian's third grandfather in terms of seniority, frowned and shouted: "Weiguo, Tong Qian is ten years old and sensible. You can't treat him like a child." !"

  Tong Weiguo was obviously afraid of his serious father. He immediately put Tong Qian down, and with a guilty conscience, he took care of Tong Qian's messed up hair and asked seriously: "What's the matter?"

  Tong Qian smiled gratefully at Third Grandpa, then curled his lips and pulled Tong Weiguo out of the house.

  "So mysterious?" Tong Weiguo's curiosity was aroused.

  Only then did Tong Qian express his mother's idea of ​​hiring Zhao Li as a helper.

  The reason why he didn't say it at home was because Tong Qian knew that Third Grandpa had always disliked the younger generation of the Zhao family, especially Zhao Li, who disliked him for being reckless and arrogant.

  After hearing this, Tong Weiguo's playful expression gradually subsided. This was indeed a serious matter.

  He had played well with Zhao Li since he was a child, and the two of them even joined the army together, but they were not in the same unit.

Tong Weiguo himself changed his career early and returned home, working as a team leader in a state-owned enterprise, but Zhao Li never found a suitable job and was wandering around outside.

  What worries Tong Weiguo the most is that Zhao Li, because of his strength, ruthlessness, and loyalty, somehow got together with the hooligans from several nearby villages and the county.

  Although Zhao Li said they were just having fun together out of boredom, those who are close to the red are red and those who are close to the ink are black. What if these people committed something and dragged Zhao Li into the water?

  Since the opening up of the market economy, many people have done anything they can to make money.

  These little gangsters usually spend their time doing nothing but spending money, but they can't make so much money if they work seriously.

  Tong Weiguo has been worried about this, so he drags Zhao Li to find a job as soon as he has a holiday.

  He thought that since Zhao Li had a job, the time he spent hanging out with that group of people was greatly reduced, and he naturally became alienated.

  But after looking around, Zhao Li was not picky. Tong Weiguo either thought the working environment was poor or the salary was too low, and he couldn't find a suitable one.