134

Chapter 134 The strange woman who came to the door

  "Is it too late for us to go down and stop mom?"

  Tong Pan'er looked at her brother with her eyes.

  "I don't know, maybe... okay..." Tong Qian was very unsure.

  "Go quickly."

  "It's better you go."

  Here, the two siblings were giving each other crazy hints with their eyes, but over there, Wang Pingping's heart gradually sank.

  At first, she just thought it was an ordinary piece of information, but the more she read it, the heavier her heart became.

  It clearly says: Lin Dongdong, female, 16 years old, unemployed.

  What followed was all information about the girl Lin Dongdong.

  Including Lin Dongdong was picked up and raised by her grandmother in the winter of sixteen years ago. After her grandmother passed away the year before last, she lived with her adoptive parents, who also had a biological son.

  The winter sixteen years ago, the abandoned baby, the girl... these few messages quickly captured Wang Pingping's heart.

  For so many years, she never mentioned the baby girl abandoned by Tong Weilong, but she was always worried about her in her heart.

  The few thin pieces of paper in her hands seemed to weigh more than a thousand pieces of gold at this moment, and Wang Pingping could hardly hold them.

  Tong Qian and his brother slowly came downstairs. Seeing their mother in a daze, they looked at each other worriedly and hurried over to help her sit down.

  "Mom, do you want to drink water?" Tong Qian asked eagerly in his ear.

  Wang Pingping breathed steadily, then opened her eyes, grabbed her son's arm and asked.

  "Where did you get this information?"

  Tong Qian had no choice but to tell the truth.

  However, in order not to irritate his already extremely agitated mother, he concealed the fact that his sister went to Yuying Middle School to find Sun Yan. He only said that Tong Paner accidentally saw a girl who looked very similar to Tong Qian on the road. investigation.

  "why did not you tell me!"

  Wang Pingping's tone at this time was extremely harsh.

  Tong Pan'er raised her head uneasily, then lowered it quietly.

  Tong Qian said against his mother's stern gaze: "Because I'm worried that you will be like this."

  Wang Pingping was stunned for a moment, and the nails that dug into the flesh of her son's arm slowly let go.

  Tong Qian took the opportunity and said: "Mom, it's not that we won't tell you, we just want to confirm it first so as not to..."

  Although it was wrong to hide it, the children obviously had her best interests in mind.

  Wang Pingping was not an unreasonable parent. She calmed down a little and looked through the information in her hand again.

  In the next few days, she opened these pieces of paper over and over again, word by word, countless times, but she was still very careful to keep them intact.

  She was as careful as she was with the daughter she was about to meet.

  Yes, after a series of investigations, Wang Pingping felt that this girl who looked very similar to Tong Qian was most likely the abandoned baby girl back then.