33

Chapter 33 Punished

  Really notify parents.

  Seeing that the matter was irreversible, Zhao Xueyi was now thinking about how to prevent the matter from becoming a big deal.

  What kind of person is Tong Qian's mother?

  It would be enough for him to have a headache if he met that kind of unreasonable shrew.

  Zhao Xueyi's surname is Zhao, and naturally he is closely related to the Zhao family in Daya Village. The scandal between Tong Weilong and Widow Zhao was such a big deal, and it happened to coincide with the Chinese New Year. Zhao Xueyi had listened to many versions of it, but no matter which version, Tong Qian's mother didn't seem to have a high sense of presence.

  A rural woman who is weak and vulnerable and has no support from her family.

  Thinking of this, Zhao Xueyi breathed a sigh of relief.

  In this case, it's okay to be called a parent.

  The changes in his expression fell into the eyes of the two children. Tong Qian guessed that Zhao Xueyi had someone to rely on, otherwise he would not have calmed down so quickly.

  Zhou Mingyan thought deeper and realized that this man who bullied the weak and feared the strong did not take Tong Qian's mother and son seriously at all.

  A faint smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and then he winked at Tong Qian.

  In the past, although Tong Qian and Zhou Mingyan were more than casual acquaintances, they were not very close after all due to their status differences.

  But after eating and living together for a period of time, the two people's tacit understanding has skyrocketed, and it has reached the point where they can tell what the other wants to do just by looking at each other.

  Tong Qian suddenly covered his chest and gasped violently.

  Zhou Mingyan said anxiously, "How are you?"

  The principal also approached worriedly, wanting to see Tong Qian's physical condition.

  Only Zhao Xueyi thought he had figured out Tong Qian's family situation, and didn't care at all about this student who brought him trouble time and time again. He even thought viciously in his heart: "Pretend, keep pretending, or you'll really pretend to death!"

  Facing the principal's concern, Tong Qian waved his hand and said pitifully: "Can you not tell my mother?"

  Seeing the principal's hesitation, Tong Qian's eyes filled with tears: "In my family... you also know that only my mother earns money to support the family outside. I don't want to add any more burden to her."

  If the harmed students voluntarily give up asking their parents to come over, they are giving up on continuing to hold the teacher accountable, which is in the interests of the school.

  A good student who is kind and knows how to consider parents and teachers, the principal makes a decision in his heart.

  Just listen to his comforting words: "Classmate Tong Qian, you have a good rest. I will handle your parents' matters."

  As the principal said this, he glanced at Zhao Xueyi and saw that he looked like he was ignoring the matter. His anger immediately burned brightly.

  You, the culprit, got into trouble, and I, the principal, have to wipe your ass.

  Therefore, the tone that followed was not so polite, "Teacher Zhao, although Tong Qian's health is not good, but if you hadn't insisted on having your own way and forced students with heart disease to stand for punishment, there would not have been any trouble. Let's do that. , you go back and buy some supplements for classmate Tong Qian and send them home, and let this matter be over."