168

Chapter 168 For me, can you?

  Zhou Mingyan was about to speak when a shrill, shrill meow suddenly came from the shadows.

  Lin Dongdong was shocked.

  Zhou Mingyan suppressed his laughter and finally found an excuse to get rid of the person in his arms.

  "I'll go take a look. You go inside first."

  As he was about to go that way, Lin Dongdong failed to stop him in time and was called away by Tong Qian who appeared out of nowhere.

  "Mom wants you to come in."

  Lin Dongdong didn't want to go in, but seeing that Zhou Mingyan didn't want to answer at all, and fearing that Tong Qian would reveal all the scandalous things she had done in front of her male god, he stamped his feet and entered the house anyway.

  When passing by Tong Qian, she glared hard at her brother who was always trying to ruin her own business.

  "She's gone."

  Zhou Mingyan reminded calmly, the implication is that if you have anything to say, just say it.

  The hiding Tong Qian stood under a green pine tree.

  When his eyes met with Zhou Mingyan's, he immediately looked away deliberately.

  "The moonlight is so beautiful tonight, haha."

  As he spoke, he raised his head and looked at the sky.

  The sky is gray, where is the shadow of the moon?

  Tong Qian: ...This is so embarrassing.

  Zhou Mingyan smiled.

  "Yes, the moonlight is so beautiful tonight."

  Tong Qian's face turned red inexplicably.

  "What's that? I just want to come out and see you. If there's nothing wrong, I'll go in first. It's windy outside."

  Faced with Tong Qian's deliberate change of topic, Zhou Mingyan did not follow him as before.

  "Lin Dongdong just confessed to me. She said she likes me."

  In fact, there was no need for him to explain. Tong Qian had already listened to this confession while standing in the shadows.

  The crux of the matter now is...

  "Do you like her? Are you planning to be with her?" Tong Qian said aggressively.

  Zhou Mingyan did not answer but asked: "If I really plan to do this, will you agree?"

  "Absolutely impossible!"

  Tong Qian rejected it without even thinking about it.

  At this moment, Zhou Mingyan looked at him deeply.

  "Why are you so excited? Is it just because you hate Lin Dongdong?"

  Tong Qian was stunned when he was asked.

  He doesn't like Lin Dongdong, but it's not to the point of being annoying. At most, she's just a little girl with an unflattering character.

  Then...it's because of the person she confessed to.

  If Lin Dongdong confessed to Sun Yan tonight, he would definitely not be very happy.

  But never as angry as now.