5

Chapter 5 Are you reborn too?

  Tong Qian had a terrible dream.

  In the dream, he was pushed from the roof of the building and fell from the sky.

  The strong feeling of weightlessness made him extremely scared. He kicked his feet wildly and woke up with his head covered and sweating profusely.

  The light in the room was a little dark, and Tong Qian felt vaguely and felt someone lying next to him.

  Tong Qian was wearing a close-fitting little cotton-padded jacket and looked at the child with his eyes closed nervously.

  The fine eyelashes, the straight bridge of the nose, and the faintly revealing line of the chin.

  Even though he is still young, you can already see his handsomeness that will captivate thousands of girls when he grows up.

  Touching his chubby face, Tong Qian showed a jealous face, picked up the flesh on the unconscious boy's face, and muttered, "Why do you want to be so good-looking?"

  After repeated confirmation, he had to admit that the person who suddenly appeared to save him was none other than his good brother in his previous life, Zhou Mingyan.

  Tong Qian couldn't figure out what he was doing in the remote Daya Village instead of being his eldest son in Jinghai City, looking like he had been ravaged.

  Uncle Wang, the only doctor in the village, came over. He looked at the two children lying side by side and said that they were all fine. They just need to take a good rest and keep warm.

  Tong Qian's mother searched around but couldn't find the child's family, so she took the initiative and washed his face. When she was about to wipe his body, she was shocked.

  Under the child's thin layer of clothes, there were traces of frostbite and bruises everywhere. He looked extremely miserable and had obviously been abused.

  No wonder people around him said they had never seen this child before, and that he might have been abused by human traffickers and ran away!

  People haven't woken up yet, so guessing is in vain.

  He put the two children on the same bed, told Tong Qian not to disturb his brother, and his mother went to make a fire and cook first.

  On the bed, Tong Qian squeezed and felt distressed again. He had never seen such a young cabbage-looking Zhou Mingyan.

  When I met him, Zhou Mingyan was already the only son of the famous Zhou family in Jinghai City. His father was powerful and his mother was powerful. He was surrounded by people who wanted to please him whenever he went out. He was so envious that he would bring wine bottles to others every day to make excuses. The children's mouth watered.

  Tong Qian was lost in memories, unaware that the person he had teased had woken up.

  When he came back to his senses, he looked into a pair of dark eyes. There seemed to be a thousand words in those eyes, but they seemed to contain nothing.

  He smiled and took back his hand, not knowing what to say. He thought about it and said carefully, "Zhou Mingyan?"

  The boy's calm expression was finally broken. His beautiful phoenix eyes widened to their maximum size and he was filled with surprise. "Baby?"

  "It's really you! Are you reborn too?"

  Tong Qian suddenly jumped up from the bed, rolling around in the thick quilt like a child with ADHD, "Great, great, hahahahaha!"